why do girls..

Options

Replies

• ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym to TRAIN not to pick up a date. I got a good woman at home so that category is filled. I go for one reason and that is to improve my physique

Fair enough. People always think I'm hitting on them if I stand too close, or make eye contact. Sometimes I'm just not aware of what I'm doing. Now I have to act like a douche so they will know I'm not attracted to them. Try to stand two treadmills away :tongue:

*sigh* same. Like ladies, please, take a number and wait your turn :smokin:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

I go to the gym to TRAIN not to pick up a date. I got a good woman at home so that category is filled. I go for one reason and that is to improve my physique

damn. never had that problem :cry: :sad:

lucky
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're getting the wrong idea because you get on and take a wide stance.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Oh you're one of THOSE guys. : )

urinal.jpg

d761d616298c57a8015326e6e61b7cdb-500_zpsb74a4895.jpg
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Men use the elliptical? In public? I need to YouTube this....
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

urinal.jpg

Never be that guy.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Men use the elliptical? In public? I need to YouTube this....
    I use them to get some blood moving. I will do a few min before I start my weights
    usually try to find one with no one around
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    incase anyone hasn't "gotten it" yet, this is a spin off from:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1138954-why-do-guys
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    incase anyone hasn't "gotten it" yet, this is a spin off from:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1138954-why-do-guys

Yes yes it is.. thanks for being a cool guy.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You're farting near them, aren't you? Admit it, you're Tooty McTootster and they're trying not to gag.

:laugh:
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    IDK. I get so into my workout I don't see these things. Wouldn't bother me.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    your doing it all wrong..wait till shes squatting, and about the 8th rep when shes struggling, you spot her. I mean she cant get mad at you because she knows dam well that 9th rep wasnt happening.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I like to workout by myself, that's why I lift weights and use my elliptical at home.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options

urinal.jpg

Never be that guy.

This is so what came to mind!!! when I am on the treadmill and they are all open and someone has to walk right next to me. it is one thing if they are full. But I think urinal rules apply.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i will go a row behind for a view but over a few spaces so i'm only 50% creeper and not 100%
  • MityMax96
    Options

This is so what came to mind!!! when I am on the treadmill and they are all open and someone has to walk right next to me. it is one thing if they are full. But I think urinal rules apply.

What if the guy were good looking?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't care if you're next to me, just maintain a respectful distance and don't get chatty - I'm busy. Simple greetings are fine. And if you touch me, I might scream and you may be injured. (I wouldn't necessarily do it on purpose. That's just my reflex. Instinct, I guess. I can't have strangers touching me.) Those are my rules. Carry on.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

What if the guy were good looking?

if the guy were good looking, i would want him there even less, while i'm in the middle of a hot sweaty workout!!
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I skip a machine. I don't want people to think I'm creeping them.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

urinal.jpg

hahaha hilarious! but most annoying IRL