Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg

Options

Replies

• Curlysasha
    Curlysasha Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    PLEASE add me, I have about 138lbs to lose and need support and friends x Username is Curlysasha
  • A185945
    A185945 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Would love to join and receive the support I so desperately need. My username is A185945, and I have 30 kilograms to lose...
  • VEAshley
    VEAshley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to join. Been a "thick" woman my whole life and I feel like since I have so much to lose, its an endless battle. This support of others who understand my sentiments exactly is just what I need... so far I'm down 25lbs from my worst weight ever but I have another 74lbs to go :( One day at a time, right???? :)
  • jna0224
    Options
    I'm 5'3..and at the height of my lifetime weight. My Goal...85 pounds...I've lost 12 so far. I travel a lot and I have just landed in China....I'm visiting factories and my meals are ordered for me here for the next week...scary!
    I would love to join the group...
    I need support from those in the same position.
    I'm 38 years old, I work long hours and I have a 4 and 5yr old.
    I know I can do this.
    I have to get healthy for my kids.
  • sarita_714
    Options
    Please add me! I am 23 and want to lose over 100 lbs (133 to be exact). Please help me become healthy again! my username is sarita_714.
  • nancyher86
    Options
    Hi girls, I have been struggling with my weight loss. I have 100lbs+ to loose and It would be a pleasure and I'm very interested in joining. I'm very new to on this site. My user name is nancyher86.
  • musiccnerd
    Options
    Can I join? This group sounds like a good fit :) I want to lose 65-70 pounds. My username is musiccnerd
  • fabfitnessx2
    Options
    I would love to join the group! I need to lose about 60-70 pounds! My user name is fabfitnessx2
  • Nisha_gets_fit
    Nisha_gets_fit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group. My username is Nisha_gets_fit .
  • caseys29
    caseys29 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I'm down 21 pounds and I have about 115 to go. My username is caseys29.
  • deedybutler
    Options
    Hello, My name is deedybutler an I would love to join y'all team.
  • troberts216
    troberts216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. 70 lbs to lose.
    Username: troberts216
  • MARIEANN69
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicole and I would love to join this group. my username is marieann69
  • bonjovigirl7
    bonjovigirl7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs to lose. Please add me.

bonjovigirl7
  • Ale8a
    Ale8a Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there! thanks for the support, I would love to join you, My username is Ale8a and I have about 71 more pounds to go.
  • KatD2011
    Options
    Hello! Please add me, KatD2011. I just restarted with MyFitnessPal, and my goal is to lose between 53-58 pounds. Would love the support and encouragement. Thanks!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends, please add me as well. 23, 6'2", SW 281, CW 263, GW 175. I weigh all of my food and track everything I eat. I log in every day. Thanks!
  • karlachula
    karlachula Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to 80 lbs to lose. I've been on a plateau and need the extra support, motivation and the occasional kick in the rear.
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    hi i have 50-60 to lose and would love to join this group!

username: shonovo

• avlona
    avlona Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 64 lbs and this seems like the most impossible thing right now.

I could really do with support and encouragement - I really need to work on my self control when it comes to naughty snacks.

My user name is avlona.