MFP Husband

Options

Replies

• jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I do all that **** in real life... you can't expect me to do it here, too. God you people are needy.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry.

i only service wives.

@ SexKittenlovesitrough

You are awesome!
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I do all that **** in real life... you can't expect me to do it here, too. God you people are needy.

*laughs*
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'd like to think i'd make an excellent MFP husband! :flowerforyou:

british? tall? DIBS!

How you doin'?! :bigsmile:
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options

british? tall? DIBS!

he's mine no taksies backsies. *evil grin and rubs hand together* :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    How do you have the time to create this post, what with all that sandwich making you should be doing.

I KID, I KID!
    :laugh:
  • spartyhawk
    Options
    I think I would be a good MFP husband as well, I wanted an MFP wife is she will have me:wink:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    bahahaha
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Damn... I'm out. I like cooking too much.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I could probably fit into those categories if you include hockey \m/
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options

british? tall? DIBS!

he's mine no taksies backsies. *evil grin and rubs hand together* :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hahaha yaaaaay :drinker:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry.

i only service wives.

You're MINE!!!! So this should NOT be plural!!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    MFP husband leads to MFP divorce and then you become bitter, *kitten* around and catch VD. True story.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND (just learned we could have those yesterday). Must have the following abilities/skills, etc.:

1. Pretend like you're paying attention to what I say but really be thinking about Monday night football game
    2. Expect me to look hot and sexy in all my pics while you let yourself go
    3. Regularly say insensitive things
    4. Flirt a lot and have a wandering eye - (extra points if you can be horrified when I do)
    5. Show little appreciation for everything I do for you

Bonus: ability to sit on sofa and hold a remote control for sustained amounts of time and ignore pile of dishes in sink!!

Submit your résumé and three letters of reference from ex-wives and ex-girlfriends.

hmmm. I pay attention...i don't have unrealistic expectations....i would never want to tear down my partner...i flirt sometimes, but not a lot...i do things to show appreciation and i also do dishes, pick up, cook and laundry.

i don't think i'm your guy.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    All I can offer you is my platinum Visa card.....

oh I'll take that!!!! :love: :heart: :drinker:
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    MFP husband leads to MFP divorce and then you become bitter, *kitten* around and catch VD. True story.

I have NOT found this to be true
  • onmyown326
    Options
    Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND (just learned we could have those yesterday). Must have the following abilities/skills, etc.:

1. Pretend like you're paying attention to what I say but really be thinking about Monday night football game
    4. Flirt a lot and have a wandering eye - (extra points if you can be horrified when I do)

Bonus: ability to sit on sofa and hold a remote control for sustained amounts of time and ignore pile of dishes in sink!!

Submit your résumé and three letters of reference from ex-wives and ex-girlfriends.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This is a fairy tale hun-what you need is what I have-an MFP WIFE!!!!! Now she listens, unlike my husband. :wink: :drinker:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

british? tall? DIBS!

MINE! :angry:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I cannot be your husband if you're going to let those dirty dishes pile up in the kitchen.

can you see me thru the computer? deb75cb931db37daf94ae1fc12a23a2b-437715030.gif
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    All I can offer you is my platinum Visa card.....

oh I'll take that!!!! :love: :heart: :drinker:
    card number is on its way ;)