Something WEIRD that you realized you do....

Glampinupdoll
Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
I shampoo my hair, wash off my hands clean of shampoo, then rinse out the shampoo using my hands!! But I can't not rinse them after I'm done shampooing( and shampooing is a pretty entertaining word)

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    I fall asleep soaking. Too relaxing, so I never fill it up all the way lol.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    I smell my food before I take a bite. I never even notice that I'm doing it, but people point it out to me all the time!
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    Creep my FL profiles on MFP WAY too often.
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    I have to eat my apples the same way every time. I eat a ring around the middle of the apple, then the rest of the apple skin off the top, then the bottom. After all the apple skin is gone I can eat the rest of it. It may seem a little OCD but apples are the only thing I do like this lol!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I write the number "5" starting at the bottom, and I guess most people start at the top?
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Don't let anyone knock you for smelling your food. Smell is a huge part of taste so you're enjoying what you're eating. I will always smell my food first after watching my best friend pop open a carton of milk she just bought and get a mouthful of curdled milk. Safety first people! :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I start a lot of sentences off with the word, "actually"...I never noticed I did this until my three year old started saying, "actually" before pretty much everything he says...I looked at my wife and was like, "where the heck did he pick that up?"..."you dummy, you say it all the time...actually."

I guess it's not really weird, but now I catch myself all of the time and try not to say it...it's kind of annoying...actually.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    I have to lick it before I stick it...in my mouth.

My gum. I have to lick it before putting it in my boca.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Eat a LOT of peanut butter....like A LOT
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    I twirl my knife & fork just before I start a meal.
    Never realized it until my ex-GF pointed it out and asked `Are you a drummer?`
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    I have to lick it before I stick it...in my mouth.

My gum. I have to lick it before putting it in my boca.

Oh, darn.
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Any little food, I eat in even numbers and if possible, colour coordinated.

Ex. 2 M&M's, both blue

If it's a bigger food, I make sure each side of my mouth chews and even amount....

I have a lot of weird food quirks...

@Kate, that's how I eat my apples too!
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    I prefer multiple things to be in even numbers or some sort of symmetrical pattern(pictures on a wall, flowers in my garden...).
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    I shampoo my hair, wash off my hands clean of shampoo, then rinse out the shampoo using my hands!! But I can't not rinse them after I'm done shampooing( and shampooing is a pretty entertaining word)

:smile: I wash my hair one-handed (for no good reason)!!!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    when turning up the volume on my tv or in my car, i do so in increments of 5. i cant leave it at 17, 18, 23, etc. must be in an increment of 5. ima weirdo like that.
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Everytime I take a bite of something, my elbow bends. It is the craziest thing. ;)
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    I have to count when I put deodorant on, brushing my teeth, or when brushing my hair....
  • Whenever I am eating dinner, I have to turn the plate so the meat is closest to me
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    I remember people phone numbers by making them in to math problems ... I know nerd! That's what I do :-)
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member

Thanks...I do the same thing, I was oblivious that this was weird. Now that I think about how illogical it is, I'll have to change this habit.