Replies

• catooka
    catooka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with you -- all of the way!
  • EyeBite
    EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late, but if you're still looking at these I really want to join. I have 70# I'd like to loose and I'm actually getting into heavy lifting and eating much more clean. Been I lifting for 5 months already. I really need the support!
  • starnertoni
    Options
    I would like to join. I need to lose 75 pounds. starnertoni! Could use some support. Starting again and really motivated to stay with it until I reach my goal.
  • Aljoneshop
    Aljoneshop Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just starting with 60-70 to lose. Feels so unreachable so love the idea of some motivation and support! My user name is alhopk1
  • PatienceSunshine
    Options
    Hi I'm new and I would like to join 71 pounds to lose...my username is PatienceSunshine :3
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! We are an accountability group for girls with larger amounts of weight to loose! Complete with monthly photos, weigh ins and measurements. We try and give encouragement when we fall off the bandwagon.

As a group we have lost over 200 pounds so far and we keep loosing!

If you are a girl and have 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg to lose we'd love to have you!

If you would like to join us please reply with your full username somewhere in the post so I don't have to go searching for it, and I'll add you. :) No friend requests at the moment thanks, I prefer to get to know you in the group first!

Thanks
    Jess

Sorry - Girls? maybe women, ladies, or young women. But girls?
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    fotofreak01

Need the support and motivation! =)
  • cindy3441
    Options
    Please add me! Username cindy3441 - need to lose 100lbs! Would love support offered!
  • Goofy_gurl
    Goofy_gurl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This would be a great motivation....goofy_gurl is my user name.
  • incredible_jess86
    Options
    I have over 130 lbs to lose. I would love to join the group.
    incredible_jess86

:happy:
  • jadkisson
    jadkisson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    May I please join? I have 81 lbs. to lose and am feeling a little hopeless. I think having accountability and others with similar journeys would help me out immensely. My username is jadkisson. Thank you so much for taking time to do this for everyone!! :-)
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here thanks everyone! :)
    Hey girls! We are an accountability group for girls with larger amounts of weight to loose! Complete with monthly photos, weigh ins and measurements. We try and give encouragement when we fall off the bandwagon.

As a group we have lost over 200 pounds so far and we keep loosing!

If you are a girl and have 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg to lose we'd love to have you!

If you would like to join us please reply with your full username somewhere in the post so I don't have to go searching for it, and I'll add you. :) No friend requests at the moment thanks, I prefer to get to know you in the group first!

Thanks
    Jess

Sorry - Girls? maybe women, ladies, or young women. But girls?

Lol, well I could be correct and say females. Haha.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Need some motivation. I'm on the low end, 50-60lbs to lose but it still seems impossible.

DollyMiel
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    My name is Jessica and I'm looking to lose 80 pounds! Would love to join the group. Really need to motivation and support. :)

JesssHerzner
  • Arleen316
    Arleen316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm rejoining after a loooooooonnnnnggg break. I have about 90 pounds to lose- Arleen316 is the user name :)
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    Very Interested in joining the group. I have about 95lbs to go. Username= xBeautifulBreakdown
  • Carolw12
    Carolw12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Name is Carolw12 and would love to join. I could use more friends and support.
  • sma77
    sma77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have about 80 lbs to lose. My username is sma77

• BabySput
    BabySput Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Halo....please add me,I've lost 15pounds and have 85 more pounds to go in the next coming months....need all the motivation.
  • jostamo
    jostamo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI, please add me- Jostamo