Only Eggs - 1050Cal a day diet - Your Opinion!!

Options

Replies

• MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Actually, if you had bothered to check your Troll Handbook instead of wasting our time, you'd see that you're supposed to have 7 eggs per day.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I expected this. ..well as I said I hav 73 days....so hw about if I go fr this with alternative days??....like first day I go fr this then second day I go fr my current 1600cal mean wich consits of chicken masala with roti or fish....then again on third day same egg and then fourth day bacj to it??

ooor you could do something normal and eat at a deficit, pick up a weight lifting routine and continue on a healthy journey that doesnt end up giving you an egg phobia
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I would do it, but add a glass of Vodka to your routine.

:drinker: :love: :drinker:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Hi guys well am here fr taking some opinions

Well leme start by tellin off that I have a target of 10kgs in next 73Days...I have to lose it anyhow...coz there is a marriage to attend and I waana log fab instead of fat in front of my relatives who havnt seen me fr past 2months wen I lost 10kgs already..

so here am I...I am plannin fr a diet wich consist 6eggs and 200gm of bread in a day ONLY...making it ~1050cal

Should I go fr it??...I have pulled it off before too but nt continuously. ...wat r uall opinion??..my BMR is ~2200...and my body needs roughly 2750cal a day....so I know I can pull off fr 45days if I wanna.jst wanna know u guys opinion about it...
    How many keys are you missing on your keyboard?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is just so wrong but yet so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You gonna wear a scale on you back with last weigh-in displayed, and a sign with starting weight, for all to see?

Or are you gonna be looked at?

Does it matter to you if everyone said, "wow, you lost a lot of weight", but you didn't lose any actual weight, only fat, from now until then?
    I'll tell you, even better to say "not really" and then they look confused trying to figure out why they are wrong and why you look the way you do.
    Then you tell them "lifting".

Lift heavy either 3 x full body weekly or 4 x split routine, with minor 1/2 lb week deficit so body has the best chance to make the most changes. Too much deficit and it won't have the raw materials to make those changes.
    Walk 1 hr between lifting days if 3 x weekly, 1/2 hr daily if split routine.

Those changes will use up the majority of food eaten, meaning you burn fat more often through the day during repair.

Fat will show up more than weight anyway.
    This is such awesome advice. :heart:

I agree

I triple agree!
  • Huppmanj
    Huppmanj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can smell it now

Oh god.

^ THIS!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I can smell it now

Oh god.

^ THIS!

Oh Dear God... please, for all those you hold dear, DO.NOT.DO.THIS
  • ninjacakegirl
    ninjacakegirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree that this is a horrible idea - HOWEVER - it is your choice. Just keep in mind that you're going to be miserable. Instead of just eggs and bread, consider adding in veggies (like carrots, celery, cauliflower) and some fruits (like strawberries and apples). For other protein sources, do boneless skinless chicken breast and tenderloins. These are all pretty low-calorie and have plenty of nutrients. Instead of just plain water, try Vitaminwater Zero. I also cannot urge you enough to make sure you're taking some kind of comprehensive multivitamin.

If you really want to stay within that calorie goal, there are many, many options that will keep you from being strictly on eggs and bread.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    *IF* you don't have any cholesterol issues ....sure
    *IF* you dont' care that you're going to gain that weight back (plus more) once you start eating other foods again ...... sure
    *IF* you don't care that you're depriving yourself of other required nutrients that aren't going to be included in eggs/bread..... sure.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Totally. Sounds like a genius plan. Go for it.

tumblr_inline_mteeitbOdR1r1ign5.gif

In for being supportive so I don't get any more strikes and ****...

4cc4dfd9.jpg
  • ErinMLB
    ErinMLB Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    One of the dumbest ideas out there.- sorry.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty dumb idea. Too low calories for one thing. Also, why just eggs and bread?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    One of the dumbest ideas out there.- sorry.

stop being unsupportive and start farting rainbows and crapping jelly beans...sheesh...don't you know that MFP is for support...
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something they would do for someone in a Somali prison.

I cannot say that I would recommend doing this in the least. I can understand wanting to be thinner .. we probably all feel this here, but really doing it in a reckless manner like that is not a good idea. You should totally re think this.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    The anal air your *kitten* is going to expel is going to be something special.
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
  • sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thats wt I said should I go fr alternative day diet??...coz my prob is that I somehow manage to overeat and I hate it ...thats y I m plannin fr somethin repetitive or alternative....so 1 day egg and another day chicken or fish...
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I don't see the need to elaborate: moronic.
This discussion has been closed.