Replies

• BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing <3
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Quite the story. You have really suffered but you are amazingly strong and you will attain your goals. I really admire your hard work, determination and attitude!
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is truly amazing and you have done such a FANTASTIC job! Your pics really show the change. But I have a question.... it's strange that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in your immediate family has had cancer.... have you ever thought of having your home checked or even doing research on your area to find out what is going on? That just seems so off to me. Good luck on your future endeavors and hopefully you stay in the clear!
  • grace42d
    grace42d Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look years younger and happier! Good job.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Your strength and survival are so inspiring. I am glad you never gave up and kept fighting for yourself, and loving yourself enough to make such an incredible change. I am very sorry for the incredible pain and loss you have experienced in your life. Your father and grandmother would be so proud!
  • paisley71
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. You are amazing and such a beautiful girl!! Congrats on your success!!!:happy:
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! So glad you made it through all of that! You are a survivor of many things and a fighter, I'm super proud and super inspired by you and what you've come through.

Great job! The changes shine bright. Keep up the great work!
  • briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    amazing story!! So many trials and tests and you managed to pull through! God bless you and your family! You are an amazing woman you are!! :)
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I almost cried reading your story - how much bad luck can one woman have? And yet you strived through it all. You're amazing, and should be damn proud of yourself. Sorry about your Dad and Grandma, but congratulations on your accomplishment, it's something few would survive. I'd like to hug you so much, but the internet only allows virtual hugging, so... *hugs* Oh, and you're like SUPER pretty, especially when you're smiling - keep it up, girl! Good luck!
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're amazing and an inspiration!!

Well done! You look like a complete new woman! X
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, absolutely inspiriting story. You have not let cancer get you down or be an excuse. Congrats! Good luck on your next 59 lbs!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Amazing, what a story!! Stay healthy and well and congratulations on that incredible loss, you look awesome :)
  • ElectroJay
    ElectroJay Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing. Congrats!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You are one tough and amazing woman.... I am so sorry about your losses and your suffering, but you have turned around and given yourself a whole new life. You have a fantastic attitude ... The best is yet to come.:flowerforyou: ::flowerforyou:

bump
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story,and what a fantastic achievement. Not only have you turned your health around but you look great too. Well done :smile:
  • 88gel
    88gel Posts: 2
    Options
    HIHI...Can any one tell me why my weight cant drop while I am consume 1200kcal per day and exercise 30-60 mutes 6 to 7 day per week...I only lost 0.9kg for 5 week...
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GORGEOUS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an awe inspiring story. You are truly courageous and absolutely beautiful!
  • Injisamu
    Options
    Seriously you are one heck of a woman :)
  • skhazanchi
    Options
    the word is amazing and u are a woman with a very strong willpower..so proud of you..luv
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!