Anyone else have "goal clothes"?

Options

Replies

• lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I Just Bought A Size 10 Gorgeous Dress For 75% Off On Cyber Monday. I'm A Couple Of Sizes Away, But So Excited For The Day I Get There!!!! :)
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    nope
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yeap, and got there. Men's clothes are sized differently from women's. I know, duh! Slim Fit Shirts (check). Waist number smaller than length, 29W, 28W in some, 30L (check). Was a 35W, 30L when I started.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    yep! I've got a dress hanging where I can see it too so I feel better seeing that here =)

i haven't purchased yet but I'd like to be in a bikini this August. It's a reunion year for my husband so I'm using that to keep me going. We'll be in his hometown so with the beaches I Really want to be rocking some sexy again.

And I guess disclaimer on that above.... I'm the one that hit the breaking point and wanted my body back. He's fine with me "whatever healthy weight" or over 200lbs and the only time I ever felt pressure was to gain when he was worried about my health for dropping too much post-baby weight too fast.... because he was right and I looked sickly.
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have about 4 pairs of jeans, a Lulu crop top, three shorts and a few dresses...oh and a beautiful skirt I really want to be able to fit.
  • CaseyIsTooFat
    CaseyIsTooFat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 5 pairs of jeans that I used to fit into, they're in my closet since I need to go down 6 to fit into them but I have a shirt that is soooo cute I swear it looks amazin no matter where I wore it, and a pair of jeans only one size down from my current size and those two are on hangars in my bedroom so I see them every night :) You should sign up for victoria secret club online you get free panties for your birthday!
  • Brittaura
    Brittaura Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    The dress I wore to my high school graduation, it's the smallest piece of clothing I can ever remember fitting in, and damn near felt hot =P that was 10 years ago /sigh
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Yep, spent €460 on an all saint leather jakcet. Starting to get a little tight, need to drop a stone
  • hastingsmassage
    hastingsmassage Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Don't buy to expensive clothes, you will soon become 36 DD (UK size) lol :) I am fitting now 14-16 jeans, got a pair of 12 here..:) soon
  • grammagie
    grammagie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have LOT yes:) I used to be a 42C up top, well, they had a cute bra sale..and because I've gone down to a B cup, I purchased about four different sexy bras..some 38 B and some even 36b!

I also have a couple of cute tshirts from Musicals..Les Miserables, and Fiddler on the Roof..I always had to buy the unisex size or the mens size. I have a couple of them now in a LADIES size large and med. I cannot wait to fit into them, and they'll be in my drawer when I am ready for them.

My biggest goal clothes are my daughters though..I cannot wait to share her clothes lol.
  • pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've got clothes going all the way back to when I was 17 or 18 (so just over a decade now) that I've kept, wanting to fit into them again. Most of them I think I probably wouldn't wear now if I could, because they've dated, but there is one beautiful size 8 (in Australia) dress that I wore on my 20th birthday that I will one day wear again. It's italian viscose so it it's clingy and shows all the lumps and bumps, and I'll need to be FIT to wear it!

I also have every bikini I ever wore and want to wear all of them again. I used to damn near collect bikinis. I remember when I actually had fun shopping for them, and would hit the sales each Autumn and buy a cheap bikini and spend the whole winter looking forward to wearing it for the first time. So maybe I'll do that again!

I love the idea of hanging your goal clothes up where you can see them! I also like the idea of buying new clothes too small. I really love the brightly patterned jeans at Gorman, and I've toyed with the idea of buying a pair in each size to work my way through. Maybe these ones: http://www.gormanshop.com.au/clothing/pants-and-shorts/asterix-denim-jean.html
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I fit into my mid-goal clothes and it's an awesome feeling!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1125259-progress-pics-i-feel-so-good-today

Next goal: a red hot bikini!!!!
  • Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that I bought from UCW a couple of years ago (I think I was 18-19), and they fit perfectly. Since then I've been working in a job where I sit on my butt all day, but 2 weeks ago I finally got back into them!
    It took a bit of manouvering, and the jeans dance, but I got them past my thighs and they even zipped up! They're still a teensy bit tight but that gave me all the motivation I needed to get back into them comfortably.

Goal clothes (for me) are a definite must! :happy:
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    A whole closet full of clothes... All the clothes I used to wear up until a few years ago... I have a bunch of pants that are a size & 1/2 too small for me right now that my goal is to fit into them by my birthday on January 4th. This Saturday I'm going to wear a dress to a Christmas party that I haven't work in like 3 years. I just started wearing a few things recently that I haven't been able to wear in a few years. Feels happy. :)
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have a few pairs of these really cute high waisted shorts that I'd love to fit into. I believe they are 12's and 10's. In a size 16 at this time, but I'll get there. c:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    ive gotten a few smaller shirts. :)
  • rachaelbarton
    rachaelbarton Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Some bitty Buckle jeans. They are incredibly tight, but when I'm on track with my eating they at least zip. Haha :)
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    My pre-third baby size 3 and 5 pants/jeans and skirts. I lost all the baby weight after my first two but not the third and I still have about 5-10lbs to go for my fourth baby weight-loss. And this is the last time I'll have to do that!! Whoo hoo!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Also I'd like to be able to pull off that baggy sweater thing that's so popular without just looking fat. :)

This!! :) I have a whole closet full of tops, and a pile of jeans that I would love to be able to wear! I have a goal dress for right now. It's a juniors 7. I can get it on, and zip it half way. I'm shooting to be able to wear it for Christmas!