13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Options

Replies

• SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! You are an inspiration to us all! You are beautiful!!!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You look great :smile: Congrats!
  • butterflyju
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!! You've done a great job, keep up the work. I'm going to friend request you. I have the same problem about food. I'm always thinking about my next meal. What can I eat know. Even as I type this, I'm thinking how good a cupcake or cookie would be. I'm hoping the thought passes quickly :sad:
  • XXElmaXX
    Options
    Wow...what a difference.
    Congratulations
  • rhon456
    rhon456 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    well done, you look so happy and pretty in your after pics!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow that is fantastic! What a great loss.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely amazing! Congrats lady!
  • peej44
    peej44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting...you are truly an inspiration. I have a very long way to go to reach my goal and been feeling a bit defeated lately but after seeing your post and those pics, I am very much inspired. You were beautiful before the weight loss but your beauty shines even brighter now. Most of all you look happy and confident! Keep doing what your doing because, girl, it is working :) Congratulations!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    OMG you look awesome! Great job. Also, YOUR DIMPLES ARE BACK!!!! Love them!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. You've come a long way. This is so inspirational.
    You're very beautiful and after you lost weight your features pop out! I love it! Best of all, you are HAPPY. You don't just look like you're smiling for the camera, you're smiling because you're genuinely happy, it's just so beautiful.
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You look amazing.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Winning.
  • foodistani
    Options
    wow that is pretty damn amazing
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You look fabulous, your smile is a delight, and you are inspirational! Thank-you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • ProjecThinspiration
    Options
    OMG! That is one amazing transformation.. Congrats and all the best for the amazing shopping sprees ahead!!
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank soooo much for your post. My starting weight was 340+ (scale didn't go above 340) and I'm down to about 318 now. I have a LONG way to go and sometimes I get discouraged but I'm determined and committed to my new lifestyle and getting the body I deserve. Posts like your encourage me and really make me believe it's possible so I sincerely appreciate it. I know how hard it is sometimes to look at your old self so to put yourself out there like that takes a lot of courage so I commend you. I hope you realize how many people you help by doing that so I'll say for all of them....THANK YOU!!!!

10613010.png
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    WOW - Is all I can say!
  • JEMQuilter
    JEMQuilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful accomplishment. congratulations.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration. You look beautiful!! Great job!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am speechless.....that is amazing! I too am lifting my jaw off the floor
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!