To fat to be a stripper

Options

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    =I was desperate for money, so I decided that being a stripper was the quickest way. So, I went in and she said "You're a really cute girl but you need to slim down on the sides and in a month when if you do, you are very welcome to come back."
    I'm sure that I'll get a lot of comments like "that's being a slut" or "that's hoeish" or that I'm disgusting but I'm in need of money for many, many reasons. My point is, I thought they had chunkier strippers too and I'm only 170 pounds and 5'5. I mean, do they only want skinny people? I don't understand....Maybe I just went to the wrong place but there's no others near me.

You have to be happy with your body the way it is whether you are fat, slim, or somewhere in between.

Even though I am one pound from my weight, I don't have the body to be a stripper. It's okay because I am talented in many other ways.

I can't sing so I could never be a singer, and I can't....never mind.

Find what you CAN do and simply concentrate on making you healthy.

By the way, at 170 pounds, you won't tone up or lose enough weight in a month to be a stripper.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    In, because the the "This is all about Fullkent/ BSDevon" was a bust.

^this

yup
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    squats and deadlifts
    that's broscience.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You could apply to be a house Mom for the strippers, I knew someone who did that and made a little side cash from it. Or you could wait tables, or google and find a local BBW strip club in your area and apply there. They exist.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    why don't you clean houses?
    I forgot, can't you be the waitress there?

Both valid. If you're really hurting for immediate money, try selling plasma.

Besides, if you're a stripper you pay a stage fee to work at a club... it's a good idea to get in shape and have a goal but if your area only has one strip club chances are you're not going to make awesome tips like you would at an upscale joint with talented dancers.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    enough-internet.gif
  • toomanydogs99
    toomanydogs99 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I didn't work there but I did purchase a lap dance for a friend.

There should be a Marriage proposal button on this site...
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    how much do strippers make exactly? I need to know for science
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Guys only like a stripper for their personality. Totally doesn't matter what they look like.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Too fat to be a stripper? No such thing.

columbus.png
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    In, because the the "This is all about Fullkent/ BSDevon" was a bust.

^this

oh-hi-there-turtle.jpg
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

I don't know, but this chick I go to school with is a stripper during the weekends and claims she makes anywhere from 300-800 a night. More if she does private lapdances or lets some old dude suck on her nipple.

214a2vn.jpg
  • D8vidFitness
    Options

depends on how far you'll go :laugh:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I gotta say: you DO start some interesting threads!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are a good canidate to dance on tuesday afternoons until you lose weight.
  • bgoldham72
    bgoldham72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also too fat to be a stripper... and too hairy... and too ugly... and can't dance. But other than that it looks like a promising career move.
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've heard selling your eggs makes good money. Also there's plasma you can sell. Or maybe try slinging crack.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I've heard selling your eggs makes good money. Also there's plasma you can sell. Or maybe try slinging crack.

You have to be super fit and healthy to donate eggs. And your fam cant have diseases like diabetes or cancer, things like that. I say she just works the horrible shifts with the c section scar and bullet wound strippers. Workin the pole will make her lose weight until she looks better to get better shifts at a nicer place. Or slinging crack as m00tmike suggested
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    There certainly are chunky strippers in one of the clubs on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. There are really all types in that club.
    I didn't work there but I did purchase a lap dance for a friend.

I suppose they make money simply based on location, but from what I've heard, not what the girls in the higher end clubs make.

we really should not compare anything in NOLA to high end...

There are high end places, just not on Bourbon.
  • klm888
    klm888 Posts: 15
    Options
    Really? I don't think this is the right forum for you. Most people sign up for fitness advice, encouragement and support. I doubt many serious MFP members are on this site to advise on acceptable stripper body types. :noway: