To fat to be a stripper

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've heard selling your eggs makes good money. Also there's plasma you can sell. Or maybe try slinging crack.

You have to be super fit and healthy to donate eggs. And your fam cant have diseases like diabetes or cancer, things like that.

Dunno about her family history or health specifics, but I know a young mom in her 20s who has been an egg donor twice and a surrogate mother once. She started doing the egg donations at 19 or 20 and at least 200 lb (had already given birth to one child and apparently that's highly desirable for egg donors, also it looks like the OP has a kid from "mama" in her user name).

So hey maybe.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Try other places.
    But yes, strippers(who make great money, and are not working in a S^%thole place) are usually in great shape AND great dancers. I am talking girls who were in ballet and model level good looking.
    Don't ask me how i know.

^This
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow.... After reading this the only thing I can see is the scene from; Return of the Jedi. Down in Jabba the Huts fortress with all the big girls dancing. This will be a like a bad song in your head you just cant shut out.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I bartended at those places and I had to hire the girls... And just because you're thick doesn't mean I didn't hire you.. I hired you based on you personality. If you can't talk to a customer you can't sell even if you're a 10+ bombshell. Our best seller was around your height at 240 and she averaged near a grande every night she worked and she didn't even sell privates, but drinks..... So I would go to another establishment.

I totally agree w/ the personality and attitude thing. I am really surprised so few people have mentioned this.

I knew these British girls in the 1990s who were "hot" to look at I would imagine, 5' tall and petite with large busts, they were sisters who almost looked like twins...one blonde, one redhead. They had the snooty, reserved attitude of professors though and I guarantee they didn't smile or flirt w/ patrons when they danced at a strip club amateur night. They did not make $1 in tips. They complained about fat, ugly girls getting hundreds that night by working the crowd. Just sayin'
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I thought fat bottomed girls made the world go round...
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm

I think OP needs to post a picture so we can see how she is holding her weight!
  • mysticmamma
    Options
    Hi Im new!
    just want to loose about 6lbs ater having baby no 4 and get down to 10 and a half stone at the moment im a u k 12 and just under 11 stone (same as pre pregnacy) and im 43. But caring for a famiy after having a baby means things can slip,I have been this size and weight since 30 years old and dont binge eat.My goal is very small, hoping to be my dream weight by next month.That way all my old clothes fit,I guess muscle weighs more than fat so at different fitness levels we would look different,Isnt there another job you would ike to try?How about working with kids ,or people with disabiitys?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    yep, you have to be hot to be a stripper, lose the weight
    go makes the big bucks
    oh, and find a good sugar daddy too.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I thought fat bottomed girls made the world go round...

Only the "rockin'" world. :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    amazing-pole-dancing-heifer-o.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    If you all want to see some seriously fat strippers, Google 'Ghetto Red Hot'. I say our OP just hasn't found her niche yet.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new!
    just want to loose about 6lbs ater having baby no 4 and get down to 10 and a half stone at the moment im a u k 12 and just under 11 stone (same as pre pregnacy) and im 43. But caring for a famiy after having a baby means things can slip,I have been this size and weight since 30 years old and dont binge eat.My goal is very small, hoping to be my dream weight by next month.That way all my old clothes fit,I guess muscle weighs more than fat so at different fitness levels we would look different,Isnt there another job you would ike to try?How about working with kids ,or people with disabiitys?
    I think you're lost, honey.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I wouldnt tip any strippers who are over 120lbs.
    guess you like short strippers.
    Or scrawny ones.

My sister weighs 128, but wears a size 0-2 and has a body so amazing and strong and defined that it's enviable.

They don't have to be scrawny to be 120. I'm 123 and not scrawny. It all depends on height and body fat.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    If you do ever end up becoming a stripper, I think you should consider it an NSV. :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It was a serious thing. you are one of the elite survivors
    u mean zombies?
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Too fat --- not to fat
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I've heard selling your eggs makes good money. Also there's plasma you can sell. Or maybe try slinging crack.

You have to be super fit and healthy to donate eggs. And your fam cant have diseases like diabetes or cancer, things like that. I say she just works the horrible shifts with the c section scar and bullet wound strippers. Workin the pole will make her lose weight until she looks better to get better shifts at a nicer place. Or slinging crack as m00tmike suggested

You people are acting as if crack just grows on trees! You gotta have connections for that type of action. :laugh:
  • gangsterfurious
    Options
    To dumb to be anything else? LOL
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Too fat --- not to fat

Okay shakespeare
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    If you do ever end up becoming a stripper, I think you should consider it an NSV. :drinker:

I think she should go back with the following argument.
    Funny-quote-Im-not-fat.png