• j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    why don't you clean houses?

^^This. Also I heard maids make extra if the clean necked :laugh: :laugh:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I've heard selling your eggs makes good money. Also there's plasma you can sell. Or maybe try slinging crack.

You have to be super fit and healthy to donate eggs. And your fam cant have diseases like diabetes or cancer, things like that. I say she just works the horrible shifts with the c section scar and bullet wound strippers. Workin the pole will make her lose weight until she looks better to get better shifts at a nicer place. Or slinging crack as m00tmike suggested

:laugh:
  • javakitty
    javakitty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Get a job as a waitress in a busy restaurant. All that time on your feet will help you burn calories and earn some money.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    why not work at McD's? they take anybody and you don't have to let sketchy randos look at you nekkid...
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    081018-love-this-thread.jpg
  • aliecrawlyxxx
    Options
    hahaha damn !!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Try other places.
    But yes, strippers(who make great money, and are not working in a S^%thole place) are usually in great shape AND great dancers. I am talking girls who were in ballet and model level good looking.
    Don't ask me how i know.

I agree with this.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Really? I don't think this is the right forum for you. Most people sign up for fitness advice, encouragement and support. I doubt many serious MFP members are on this site to advise on acceptable stripper body types. :noway:

I am a serious member of this forum. I gave gave her my advice, just like i would have given advice to someone looking for a job in finance.
    What's your deal?
  • DiamondDust75
    Options
    Really? I don't think this is the right forum for you. Most people sign up for fitness advice, encouragement and support. I doubt many serious MFP members are on this site to advise on acceptable stripper body types. :noway:

You obviously need new friends. Mine would be more than happy to help, but she would have to provide pictures to get the most accurate advice.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    why not work at McD's? they take anybody and you don't have to let sketchy randos look at you nekkid...

And a lot of them seem to think they should be paid more than others make in a position requiring an undergrad degree.

You'll be rich!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

We're all here for the same reason...

...right?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    There are chunky strippers....

31JFGRpJ4YL._SY300_.jpg
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I say she just works the horrible shifts with the c section scar and bullet wound strippers.

Ok, this one got me laughing so hard I am crying here. Had to share with my hubby who is watching a game. He said this is a really weird site you are on!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Just set up a cam show get them to pay you online. plus work from home.
  • nataliejulie
    Options
    If you really want to dance, go sign up for pole dance lessons. It's the best exercise, and get some training. When you become a dancer, you get one audition. Probably should know how to actually dance.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Just set up a cam show get them to pay you online. plus work from home.

Great idea! No getting pawed at, good money, win-win!
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

LMAO at this thread. OP if you want to be a stripper it doesn't matter if you're chunky, either get yourself a pole at home or start taking some pole classes and I promise you won't be chunky for long. And yes, I'm speaking from experience; I'm not a stripper, I just dance like one ;-) Trust me, dancing on a pole requires an incredible amount of strength and stamina and you will slim down in no time. I'm not as skinny or as large as I used to be, still got lots of curves (that I love!) and I get some of the super skinny girls jealous while I'm dancing because some of the moves just look better when ya got some "junk in the trunk" And then there's the opposite end of the spectrum where I've seen women who are very large by any standards, but when they start dancing they transform, you don't see them as big women but as sensual beings expressing themselves through dance.
  • inkedmama123
    Options
    I won't sit here and act butt hurt about your opinions because all opinions are welcome. Especially when you write it on a social networking site for everyone to see, lol. But I mean, a lot of you think it's funny.. But yet a lot of women and some men strip for money for college , rent , to support their children , to support a sick family member but all you see is the word "stripper". My point of making it on THIS site is.. I mean, there is a lot of guys who prefer skinny girls, fat girls , chubby girls , thick girls, HUGE girls. So why just keep skinny girls? Why not expand it? Eh, whatever. Lol
  • ravenstarxoxo
    ravenstarxoxo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So you need the quick money? There are clubs out there who would hire chunky/ugly/whatever strippers... But you won't be making your money on the pole.