To fat to be a stripper

Options

Replies

• inkedmama123
    Options
    Really? I don't think this is the right forum for you. Most people sign up for fitness advice, encouragement and support. I doubt many serious MFP members are on this site to advise on acceptable stripper body types. :noway:

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

LMAO at this thread. OP if you want to be a stripper it doesn't matter if you're chunky, either get yourself a pole at home or start taking some pole classes and I promise you won't be chunky for long. And yes, I'm speaking from experience; I'm not a stripper, I just dance like one ;-) Trust me, dancing on a pole requires an incredible amount of strength and stamina and you will slim down in no time. I'm not as skinny or as large as I used to be, still got lots of curves (that I love!) and I get some of the super skinny girls jealous while I'm dancing because some of the moves just look better when ya got some "junk in the trunk" And then there's the opposite end of the spectrum where I've seen women who are very large by any standards, but when they start dancing they transform, you don't see them as big women but as sensual beings expressing themselves through dance.

I completely agree :) I guess the "mother" didn't .. She prefers the skinny girls only
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    50443d26afa96f1e19000038.gif
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    This thread belongs in Chit Chat Fun and Games :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I've heard $100,000 yearly. I also just spoke with a co-worker whose husband's X is an exotic dancer in Ohio. She rakes in $6,000-7,000 per weekend but she puts out.
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So you need the quick money? There are clubs out there who would hire chunky/ugly/whatever strippers... But you won't be making your money on the pole.

Not the dancing pole, anyway.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    So you need the quick money? There are clubs out there who would hire chunky/ugly/whatever strippers... But you won't be making your money on the pole.

Not the dancing pole, anyway.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I just went though 3 pages and no stripper pictures. I'm taking my toys and going home.

OP congrats on your new line of work, I support you..
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    amazing-pole-dancing-heifer-o.gif
  • shadowkat57
    shadowkat57 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ain't nothing wrong with stripping - it's a job, it makes people happy, and as long as you set yourself clear boundaries and don't let anyone overstep them, you can stay sane.
    Unfortunately, club managers do prefer skinny girls - they have a type that they hire, not necessarily based on the complexity of human sexual attraction, more on the average Playboy type. So if you really want to work in the industry, you have to be very serious about your weight (and fitness etc - don't just get dangerously skinny).
    A friend of mine dances - she isn't a "big girl" but she has actual curves - hips and boobs - and her boss is always at her to lose weight. The customers like her! But her job is always a bit precarious, because the boss would rather 100 skinny blonde clones, than one pink-haired bombshell!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I :heart: strippers.

That is all :drinker:
  • Kowee84
    Kowee84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    well that was quite a read... to the negative ppl... REAL SMOOTH..
    make sure ur losing weight for the right reasons... and the only real reason i can think of is YOU, its what YOU want.. money comes and goes.. but self esteem will stay away if you let others opinions decide your life
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    If you are a woman, and you will take money in exchange for jiggling your bits and bobs, there is a man out there who will give you money to do that. Weight loss isn't your issue, it's connecting with your target audience. Best of luck with the money/jiggling.
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Whoa, whoa.. WHOA!

Why haters gotta hate... ?

Rest your tired fingers my MFP friends.. lets not all get judgemental and rude with the new member looking for advice..

On a side note, I have friends (good people mind you) that stripped. That line about loose weight and come back later is a common response that allows the candidate stripper to think about the decision he or she is about to make...

If they decide to stick with the plan, they return and off they go.. weight loss or not..

Good Luck!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    why not work at McD's? they take anybody and you don't have to let sketchy randos look at you nekkid...

I object. I do not "take anybody", but it's true I don't make you let sketchy randos look at you nekkid. (Unless you specifically ask for that.)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I say she just works the horrible shifts with the c section scar and bullet wound strippers.

Ok, this one got me laughing so hard I am crying here. Had to share with my hubby who is watching a game. He said this is a really weird site you are on!

Which is why I never share my luls with hubby. He'd either ban me from it or be on it in a hot second, I'm not sure which one. I must stop laughing maniacally at stuff like that though because he is getting curiouser and curiouser.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Are we really entertaining this thread?
  • april1445
    Options
    I hope you get to fulfil your dream and become a stripper one day. You can do it!

ahhhh. So funny. It's nobody's dream, but excellent earning potential, you gotta admit.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Damn... this thread was a whole lot nicer than I was expecting it to be. Way to let me down, MFP.
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nice to know the strip clubs have standards and are looking after punters rather than shocking them !
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    on a serious note..a fat stripper aint getting my money ...

What if she's preggers? Whole different ballgame then.