She's fine, but seriously what do you think scale says?

Options
FrnkLft
FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
...said no man ever.

Also thigh gap... wtf...

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    We're not dumb. We know you guys OBSSESS over the number and try to guess! All you care about is how much I weigh! ;)
  • candiceh3
    Options
    ...said no man ever.

How true!
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    We lift, so you can eat :wink:
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are the best!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    "Man I just can't get into chicks with anything more than 17.3" thighs."
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    "Man I just can't get into chicks with anything more than 17.3" thighs."

!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    haha....

you guys are funny....

More females need to read this and believe it...

Men don't talk "code" they mean what they say and what is sexy...is confidence.

So glad I am so over that "insanity"....being over 40 definately has it's advantages.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    EXACTLY !
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    well thats good to know, because no-one ever believes me when I do tell what my weight. lol
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    All I know is that "Vogue" and "Cosmopolitan" ain't run by straight men, or sold to straight men.
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    All I know is that "Vogue" and "Cosmopolitan" ain't run by straight men, or sold to straight men.

Playboy is though, and the women in there have all kinds of different body types. And they're all fine, so do the math.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Playboy is though, and the women in there have all kinds of different body types. And they're all fine, so do the math.

I've never seen a truly thick woman in playboy that hasn't been airbrushed to death- now- granted- I don't pick up playboy every week- but maxim, hustler playboy- they have many different body types- but they are all svelt and air brushed. I'd barely make the cut- and I'm fricking fabulous. LMAO

I perfer tattoo magazines for pin up pictures- THERE is a gold mine of beautiful body types there.
  • FrnkLft
    Options

I've never seen a truly thick woman in playboy that hasn't been airbrushed to death- now- granted- I don't pick up playboy every week- but maxim, hustler playboy- they have many different body types- but they are all svelt and air brushed. I'd barely make the cut- and I'm fricking fabulous. LMAO

I perfer tattoo magazines for pin up pictures- THERE is a gold mine of beautiful body types there.

Oh sure, that's even better. Consider how ****ing hot pinup models are (tattoos or not), and how 90% of them are thick women.
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Oh yes, the bodies of the women in Playboy run the gamut from thin to classic hourglass. Such diversity. Come on now.
  • FrnkLft
    Options

Oh yes, the bodies of the women in Playboy run the gamut from thin to classic hourglass. Such diversity. Come on now.

Ok ok, my bad. Honestly I don't read Playboy, but for some reason I remember seeing thicker women in there when I stole them as a kid lol

Anyways, my point is that scale weight and thigh gap don't mean ****. I've never heard a man comment or complain about it, and honestly *to a man* it sounds like a woman complaining about being a woman, which is unnecessary.

Thin women are attractive *too*, not *exclusively*, and certainly not more so.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Nice try but this presumes most women really care more about what men think than what other women think about them...
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    Nice try but this presumes most women really care more about what men think than what other women think about them...

Nothing I can do about that.
  • wkhauser
    wkhauser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wait.... I thought everyone just read the articles in playboy!!! there are pictures to??? :wink:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My husband is competitive with me about our weights. :noway:
  • jobegone
    Options
    We lift, so you can eat :wink:

^^^^love it !!!!!