Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Replies

• 22, need to lose roughly 85 pounds. Let that "freshman 15" get WAY out of control.
  • egrant13
    egrant13 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 22 (f), looking to lose about 20 pounds. I'm looking for peer support as well, so if people here want to add me to that would be great! I think I will add some people... but I'm new to the "community" side of MFP, so I feel like a bit of a stranger!
  • cbfitz
    cbfitz Posts: 5 Member
    Hi ladies!! I'm 25, looking to lose about 25 lbs. Feel free to add me, would love to go through this with other chicas my age :)
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    I'm 24, have lost 26 lbs, and would like to lose 17 more, feel free to add me, I log every day!!!
  • I am 18 and trying to lose 120 pounds. I just started, so add me if you'd like :smile:
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    I'm 20 and looking to lose 30-50 lbs. :) Anyone feel free to add me to.
  • I am 17 years old and I want to lose at least 20 pounds! :)
  • Rosiegordon33
    Rosiegordon33 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm 24 and I have lost 22 pounds with 11 more to go. I have tried weight watchers which worked for a while but have been at a stand still for months and am fed up. I rely on support and motivators, would be awesome to have some active friends in my age bracket!!
  • hey! il be 20 0n the 20th hah im trying to loose at least 30 pounds. feel free to add me :)
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    I am 24 and looking to lose about 30 pounds. I previously lost around 50 pounds using MFP but I just had my second child and gained some weight back. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • I'm 19 and have lost 20 pounds and weigh 137. Goal weight is 120-125. Here for support and motivation (:
    Goodluck with your journey ladies!
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    I'm 20 and want to lose 10lbs and reduce BF! I'll be happy to support each other :)
  • i am 22 looking to lose a total of 50 lbs but as of right now 5-8 lbs monthly

feel free to add me ! im in need of not only more friends but ones who will support and motivate me :)
  • same here! I will send you a request :)
  • meganlynn0102
    meganlynn0102 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey im almost 23 and im looking to loses the same amount of weight and could really us a bubby to help along the way if you'd like to add me :)
  • 21 and trying to lose around 90 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • 21 years old. Currently lost about 25lbs joined here yesterday with about 30lbs left to go
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    I'm 22 and i'm trying to lose around a stone
  • jquinn072
    jquinn072 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I am 25 and have lost 30 pounds so far, but am working on losing the final 10-15.
    You can add me for support if you would like ;)
  • I am 22! My goal right now is to lose 90 pounds! Would love to have that gone in 8-10 months. Feel free to add me ladies!! I could use some support and conversation!