Ladies...At what height is a guy creepy short to you?

Options

Replies

• Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10''... When I wear heels when I go out, I'm taller than 95% of the people in the bar. So I usually just don't wear them (You'd be surprised at how many pairs of heels I have at home for a girl than wears flats all the time!)
    I've never said no to a guy smaller than me but they usually don't like a girl taller than they are.
    But yes, boobs heigh is weird.

**I'd also like to had: damn it girl! why do small girl are attrated to really tall guy (and the opposite, tall guy to small girl) can't you leave them for us tall girl??**:tongue:
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter. :) Boyfriend is 5'3. Everyday he complains about it, and I'm just like, shush. Lol. I'm 5'8. I say it's great to be short, Edward Elric was. ♥
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7". My last boyfriend was about a half inch shorter. It was ok until I wear heels. Then we looked ridiculous. I prefer wearing higher heels, and would rather date someone who is 6'+. I really liked this guy, so I was ok with looking a little silly.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I don't date under 5'10, but prefer 6' or taller. I don't find it creepy if they are shorter. It's just a personal preference. I like to be able to wear my heels and still be shorter.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I never knew there was a correlation between height and creepiness. Huh, learn something new everyday.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    don't trust any guys too short to ride roller coasters... which is basically any guy under 5'10".
  • pinky6767
    Options
    I love em all ! as long as their sweet !! heeheee big tall creeps are just as creepy as short ones !! if you love me, treat me well and show me respect !! then i don't care if you have legs !! Its what comes out of that mouth thats the deal breaker !! And a lovely mind is a beautiful person !!! Go for love over height !! every time !! xoxo
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    **I'd also like to had: damn it girl! why do small girl are attrated to really tall guy (and the opposite, tall guy to small girl) can't you leave them for us tall girl??**:tongue:

Well, my guy is between 5'10" and 5'11", so while I'm attracted to really tall, I didn't end up stealing one of yours. :-)

I do know a LOT of guys (mostly guys I have a brother/sister relationship with or they're married to or dating friends) who are REEEEAAALLLLYYY tall. Like 6'5" and taller.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My ex was about 3 inches shorter than me and it made me uncomfortable our entire relationship. Not only would I not wear any kind of heel. He eventually because abusive and used the fact that I was 'twice his size' as a way to put me down.

I would never date a guy shorter than me again, not just because of the abuse I went through but it just makes me uncomfortable. Not that I have to worry, my fiance is about an inch taller than me and that makes me happy!
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    He has to be taller than me I'm 5 foot 1 1/2 ...
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Since I'm only 5' tall, I haven't experience this yet.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2", so he's got to be at least 6'0" otherwise I feel funny. My height or taller is ideal. I dated a guy once that was 5'9" and we just looked awkward together. It also drives me crazy when a short little girl is with a guy that's like 6'6". Save the tall menz for us tall girls!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    I guess for me to be creepy short the lady would have to be close to 7' :laugh: since I am 6' 2".
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My ex was about 3 inches shorter than me and it made me uncomfortable our entire relationship. Not only would I not wear any kind of heel. He eventually because abusive and used the fact that I was 'twice his size' as a way to put me down.

I would never date a guy shorter than me again, not just because of the abuse I went through but it just makes me uncomfortable. Not that I have to worry, my fiance is about an inch taller than me and that makes me happy!

I really was thinking of a way to put this - and you framed it perfectly for me. My first ex was 6" shorter than me, and there were SO many issues that led to really bad control and abuse issues, most of it stemming from his Napoleon complex, that I eventually was able to get out. My exhusband was 2" shorter than me, and it was 10x worse...

I realize that a lot of this is my own damage, and I try really hard not to judge the book by its cover, but it is something really hard for me to overcome. There's a certain level of fear that I will treat them differently because they are shorter than I am.

There's also the intimidation factor that I have: I am 5'9" and most of the time wear at least 4" heels. It's pretty hard to even talk to a guy when you're 6" taller than they are... EYES UP HERE! :P
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I guess for me to be creepy short the lady would have to be close to 7' :laugh: since I am 6' 2".

How you doin? :wink:
  • marioalberto1
    marioalberto1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Off topic but I never understood why tall women, 5' 11"+, wear high heels.
  • pinky6767
    Options
    Heeheee Cause every woman loves shoes !!! especially a sexy shoe !! it just makes you feel hot !!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Off topic but I never understood why tall women, 5' 11"+, wear high heels.

Either because they think they look good in them or enjoy the extra height gained.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options

I really was thinking of a way to put this - and you framed it perfectly for me. My first ex was 6" shorter than me, and there were SO many issues that led to really bad control and abuse issues, most of it stemming from his Napoleon complex, that I eventually was able to get out. My exhusband was 2" shorter than me, and it was 10x worse...

I realize that a lot of this is my own damage, and I try really hard not to judge the book by its cover, but it is something really hard for me to overcome. There's a certain level of fear that I will treat them differently because they are shorter than I am.

There's also the intimidation factor that I have: I am 5'9" and most of the time wear at least 4" heels. It's pretty hard to even talk to a guy when you're 6" taller than they are... EYES UP HERE! :P
    I would have thought the green hair and orange skin would have bothered you two long before height came into play.
    Oompaloompa.gif
This discussion has been closed.