She's fine, but seriously what do you think scale says?

Options

Replies

• FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    We lift, so you can eat :wink:

^^^^love it !!!!!

Ha! Someone got it :)
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Nice try but this presumes most women really care more about what men think than what other women think about them...
    This is an unfortunate truth. There is a reason things sold to both women and men, have women on the cover. Female sex appeal is what sells.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I still have yet to figure out how girl clothing size works. A girl could be like "OMG IM A SIZE BLAH BLAH I NEED TO BE A SIZE BLAH" and I try to figure out what that even means as I look at her.
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    I still have yet to figure out how girl clothing size works. A girl could be like "OMG IM A SIZE BLAH BLAH I NEED TO BE A SIZE BLAH" and I try to figure out what that even means as I look at her.
    It means absolutely nothing since the same size can range up to 3" depending on the brand and cut of the clothing.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

don't worry -so are we.
  • FrnkLft
    Options

Oh man, yeah this too. Totally this too. Size "fine" is just about all that matters lol :drinker:
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Also thigh gap... wtf...

Don't be a hater. Some of us just have wide-set hips.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Not true! There was a dude just the other day saying he wouldn't date a woman who weighed more than 120 lbs. I think it's in the 'Too fat to be a stripper thread'....brb

Ah, it was tip a stripper who was over 120 lbs. TannedTiger. RAWR!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1149890-to-fat-to-be-a-stripper?hl=too+fat+to+be+a+stripper&page=4
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My husband is competitive with me about our weights. :noway:

Does he want to weigh more or less? o_o
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    my son...
    Mom make a muscle.. HA mines bigger! How much can you lift?? I beat you!!

me..
    dammit.. *runs off to gym in a feeble attempt to prove him wrong*

My son..
    mom you don't eat enough.. you shouldn't lose more weight.. my friends already tell me you're hot..

Me..
    dammit.. *put on another layer of clothing.* LOL

Scale...
    Thou art fat...

Me.
    dammit.. puts scale in corner for being mean and has left it there for 3 weeks now..

hahahaha..

I also weigh more then people think and no one believes me when I tell them.

haha i walked into express a few weeks ago found a sales lady and said help! I need a dress.. she says.. what size are you *blank stare from me* so she grabbed 3 different sizes and explained to me how to know if they fit.. ya.. i'm used to plus woman store an whatever will fit over my chest/butt is what i bought..there was no theory behind it. Size 12. Nice.

i think if you add 20 to a woman's size you get the equivalent mans size (or close to it)
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My husband says that kind thing all the time...you just made my day! I hope other women are HEARING you though. Don't believe the hype ladies!!
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    Not true! There was a dude just the other day saying he wouldn't date a woman who weighed more than 120 lbs. I think it's in the 'Too fat to be a stripper thread'....brb

Ah, it was tip a stripper who was over 120 lbs. TannedTiger. RAWR!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1149890-to-fat-to-be-a-stripper?hl=too+fat+to+be+a+stripper&page=4

I am almost 100% sure he was just being sarcastic.

And if he wasn't, he probably just can't pick up anything heavier, so... :noway:
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ...said no man ever.

Also thigh gap... wtf...

purse might as well be a plastic bag for all we care also....
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    haha....

you guys are funny....

More females need to read this and believe it...

Men don't talk "code" they mean what they say and what is sexy...is confidence.

So glad I am so over that "insanity"....being over 40 definately has it's advantages.

YES! Over 40 and the BS meter gets Pegged, we can't ake anymore :laugh:
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options

don't worry -so are we.

LOL SERIOUSLY! I just don't understand why we can't just get our jeans/pants/shorts/etc sized like the guys...I can NEVER find the right size of jeans!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    ...said no man ever.

Also thigh gap... wtf...

You mean "said no REAL man ever"

There are shallow men as well as women out there. It's easier for women to pick up on the negative things portrayed when it comes to body image. We forget that a real man cares more about his woman's health and well being and less about what the scale says. Thanks for this OP :flowerforyou:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My STBE told me when I got up to a size 6 that I had let myself go, and if I didn't lose the weight he was leaving me. I have only encountered two men in my life that weren't obsessed with my weight and appearance. Once they find out how heavy I used to be, they watch what I eat and make comments about "should you be eating that?" At least it helps me weed out the a-holes.

*editing to add- I was a size 0 when we met, after I had lost all my weight. He was always paranoid I would get fat.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

don't worry -so are we.

LOL SERIOUSLY! I just don't understand why we can't just get our jeans/pants/shorts/etc sized like the guys...I can NEVER find the right size of jeans!

OMG.. and then there is junior sizes.. misses sizes.. ladies sizes...petite.. low rise.. ultra low rise.. mid-rise..and *enter whatever else I am missing here* cant' tell you how many times I come home with my size just to discover they are the wrong cut and therefore do not fit.. drives me NUTS!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    We lift, so you can eat :wink:

I like you :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    ...said no man ever.

Also thigh gap... wtf...
    lol

You all do like the thigh gap, though. You know it. Just not the one all these women are striving for.