Why are dogs so needy?

Options

Replies

• DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options

3uhyx.jpg

2ms0spj.jpg

LOL aw poor puppies...I love how the one on the couch does the little get-ready hoppity-hop before he goes for it, hahaha
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

LOL aw poor puppies...I love how the one on the couch does the little get-ready hoppity-hop before he goes for it, hahaha

I know. He was soooo ready for it! lol
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options

3uhyx.jpg

2ms0spj.jpg

Lol. Love it :laugh: :laugh:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I lvoe dogs

Nothing good ever came from a cat. horrible sneaky self centred creatures

I have recently become a cat owner, and I am definitely not a cat person. But it's freezing outside, and her owners are irresponsible drug addicts who don't care for her properly. Also, she is a sweetheart who acts more like a dog than a cat, and my dog loves her. This is my life now. :smile:

Our old cat was more dog-like. She would come running when we pulled into the driveway and put her paws upon the door of the car. She'd also come when called and she'd follow my husband around the yard when he was doing work, lay down in the sun and take a nap next to him and then follow him around some more.

We called her our "P*ssydog"

That's cool!

I have a cat to go along with my dog. I don't let the cat out though, she's tiny, and thar be coyotes. Little Eva... she wouldn't realize she's tiny, particularly when she tees off like Mayweather on the dog.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel like going back to see if this was posted or not

Cwnre.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Top-10-best-funny-dog-pictures-with-quote-2013_5.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    One of my favorites

loldog-funny-dog-pictures.jpg
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Husky owner here (3 actually), furry b@#%#$%$! AND, they can't hold their licker!!! But, I love my fur-babies, needy or not, I love them!
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yep got me there. I had a schnauzer in my Psychology understudy... He beat me every exam... and wouldn't you believe it when we were up against eachother for promotion, he got that too... clearly the superior species! bahaha... but realistically a dog killed my child, so yeah. I'm entitled to my feelings on them. You can enjoy your fur babies all you want, does it make you a worse person? No... and Me not loving them doesn't make me any different than you. Keep that in perspective and have yourself a good day!

Ah. Finally it comes out. It took you 9 pages?

Sorry about your child.

Brainy, sorry your thread got hijacked.

Honestly, It blew my mind that grown adults could not accept a different opinion. All I had to say was I hate dogs and 20+ people decided to personally attack me. They didn't ask why (not that they had too), they just assumed I was dumb, a "see you next tuesday", rude, a troll, a bad parent etc etc
    Very interesting to say the least...

But...then why didn't you just say that in the first place? :huh: Would have avoided a whole lot of time wasted arguing on the internet. You could have done something so much more productive..

I was productive! :)

You were very productive at making yourself into the biggest *kitten* in the thread. Way to show those insult-slinging dog-lovers!!

Proud moment!

God, you're so... good. What prompted this desire to troll the thread? Your post history is so innocuous.

tumblr_mg8pmuNuvY1r9x1oyo1_500.gif

I'm passionate about this topic... oh and apparently a troll...

I know I'm super late but I need to post this so bad after reading all of that:

STFU.gif
  • kalyrichmond
    kalyrichmond Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1318525433_english_mastiff_playing_with_chihuahua.gif

I think I just watched this for 10 minutes. SO cute.

ME TOO!!!!!!!! I love it :laugh:
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    Sasha2.jpg

This is the face my dog gives me when I tell her to get off the bed...

Also
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-23344-1355523483-8_preview.gif

ETA: Sorry the picture is huge, resizing is weird.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Pug-Licking-Its-Own-Face.gif
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm only up to page 9 but felt the need to post one, of my 3, babies!

Personally, I can't trust someone who doesn't like dogs at least a little. It just goes against human nature.

I don't have kids....but I'm still ok with being around them for short periods and especially when they're in "cute" mode. Dogs are cute a LOT...how can anyone not like that??

*shrugs*
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm only up to page 9 but felt the need to post one, of my 3, babies!

Personally, I can't trust someone who doesn't like dogs at least a little. It just goes against human nature.

I don't have kids....but I'm still ok with being around them for short periods and especially when they're in "cute" mode. Dogs are cute a LOT...how can anyone not like that??

*shrugs*
    Hooch! :heart:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    One dog kills a human = hated
    Humans slaughter millions of dogs every year, let alone other humans = okay in your book.

Cool.

THIS.

Seriously, who said anything like this?

I think it's time to stop flogging the subject and get on with the gifs!!!

3uhyx.jpg

2ms0spj.jpg

LOL
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Sasha2.jpg

This is the face my dog gives me when I tell her to get off the bed...

This looks like my black lab Dakota.. she will lay like this and her eyes will follow you around. Oh I love her

• QuietBloom
    Options
    11i1l48.jpg

Come on everyone, let's stop feeding the See you next Tuesday troll!

i can haz?

:happy:
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    1318525433_english_mastiff_playing_with_chihuahua.gif

I think I just watched this for 10 minutes. SO cute.

ME TOO!!!!!!!! I love it :laugh:

I had a Great Dane and a mini Dachshund, and this is exactly how they used to play. :heart:
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    Agh forget it, apparently I can't figure out photobucket lol you'll just have to trust me when I say my dog is cute.

Photobuck sux. Try tinypic. Need halp?
  • futurestarz
    Options
    bullys_zps4991f26a.jpg

Dogs are the biggest jerks