Why are dogs so needy?

Options

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I know I'm super late but I need to post this so bad after reading all of that:

STFU.gif

LMAO! That was totally worth the wait.
  • Razz_Baby
    Razz_Baby Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Can't we all just be friends?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1.gif

The internet can now shut down. We have found the absolute cutest thing in the entire world.
  • Razz_Baby
    Razz_Baby Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    kbd551.jpg

having way too much fun finding funny dog gifs...

Ok. I snorted I laughed so hard.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    ... not everyone loves dogs!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

HTH, HAND etc
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    See the collie in my profile photo. Somebody threw her away 7 years ago, which was lucky for me because I was able to adopt her from the collie rescue group that found her starving and matted and saved her life.

She needs me and I need her, especially since my husband passed away. She is truly my best friend... gentle, smart, loyal, loves all people, all dogs, all cats. She also comes to work with me and has perfect manners in the office. Everybody loves her. Dogs are wonderful companions.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lubmr6HTSZ1r5iqw2o1_400_zps09e25a8a.jpg

I love all pets but this cracks me up! I currently have 3 dogs and 3 cats. Kids, I love kids too. I'm just happy like that. :laugh:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    See the collie in my profile photo. Somebody threw her away 7 years ago, which was lucky for me because I was able to adopt her from the collie rescue group that found her starving and matted and saved her life.

She needs me and I need her, especially since my husband passed away. She is truly my best friend... gentle, smart, loyal, loves all people, all dogs, all cats. She also comes to work with me and has perfect manners in the office. Everybody loves her. Dogs are wonderful companions.

:heart: Rescue dogs!

We obtained our German Shepherd almost two years ago when someone abandoned him at the end of our road the day before a snow storm. It took me over an hour to get him into my car and it was game over after that. :laugh: We even went out in the snow storm just to get him some food, treats and toys. Love the crap out of him. He cracks me up all the time. He's spoiled as all get out but that's ok.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    My boy when it's raining out and he can't go outside. He is my 80 lb "lap dog" LOL

256_zpsa237974b.jpg
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    @ just_Jennie1 Your 80 lb German shepherd baby boy is gorgeous!
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    @ just_Jennie1 Your 80 lb German shepherd baby boy is gorgeous!

Thanks.

He's my baby boy. I'm actually glad he was abandoned on our road. He's so much better off.

He LOVES to be outside no matter what the weather. We fenced off an acre of property and plan to fence off more for him and he sulks when he can't be outside.

Winter is his favorite season. He practically pees himself when he wakes up and sees snow.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

I love all pets but this cracks me up! I currently have 3 dogs and 3 cats. Kids, I love kids too. I'm just happy like that. :laugh:

HAHAHA!!!! OMG, that is just too funny. *wipes tears*
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    1318525433_english_mastiff_playing_with_chihuahua.gif

I have a 24-pound cat and last year, I brought home a 4-week-old kitten that weighed not even a pound. Her entire body was about the size of his head. Pretty much the first thing she did when I brought her home was jump on the 24-pounder's face.

They still play like that, but she's a little bigger now. Still less than half his size. She's full of it, for sure.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Because it's Christmas and because my lab looks just like this -

Happy-Christmas-funny-Labrador-photo.jpg
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    All I'm saying is, when cats achieve world domination I will be very grateful I picked the right side and you'll all be very sorry :laugh:
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options

HAHAHA!!!! OMG, that is just too funny. *wipes tears*

haha yeah that's pretty accurate, I have a 14 year old cat and I love him, but I'm pretty sure he's indifferent towards us unless it's feeding time lol
  • DSTMT
    Options
    ole0-1.jpg

THERE!!! Finally got it to work...this is my fuzzbutt, he's a Goldendoodle. (Yes, I know it's not an actual breed lol it's just easier than saying "poodle-golden retriever mix")
  • DSTMT
    Options
    Agh forget it, apparently I can't figure out photobucket lol you'll just have to trust me when I say my dog is cute.

Photobuck sux. Try tinypic. Need halp?

Thanks, I finally figured it out, and yes, photobucket does indeed suck haha
  • DSTMT
    Options
    Funnygif.gif
  • DSTMT
    Options
    1276019650NEz1xhT.gif
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    ole0-1.jpg

THERE!!! Finally got it to work...this is my fuzzbutt, he's a Goldendoodle. (Yes, I know it's not an actual breed lol it's just easier than saying "poodle-golden retriever mix")

Oh he's gorgeous!! Me want. :love: