Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Really large arms before and afters??? Please post pics.

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Ladies, thanks so much for sharing your before and afters. They're such a great motivator. I haven't been sticking with my plan for a couple of months now for a couple of different reasons, but I'm ready to get back to it now. It can be a challenge to get back into the swing of things but seeing threads like this is really so helpful. I'm gonna go pump some iron!

:flowerforyou:
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    2v8o5zp.png
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    keep those pictures coming! Amazing stuff
  • My arms have always been a point of insecurity for me. This post is awesome. Can't wait to post my own success pics someday (hopefully lol)
  • caarsen
    caarsen Posts: 31 Member
    Love this shot! So inspiring. You look amazing. (and the dog is kind of cute too.)
  • YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Thank all of you for sharing your pictures this is such a HUGE inspiration to me. You ladies look amazing!!
  • This gives me hope. I am actually bothered more by my arm fat than any other fat on my body other than my face. I hate how flabby my upper arms are. :(

I can relate to this sooooo much...it's amazing how one (or two) spots can drive a person crazy!
    Mine are getting worse as I lose weight b/c it's flabby skin, hanging...with less fat in them...I would love to have the
    skin removed but then I am left with big scars...not sure which is worse?
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Okay, now that i was able to get on a computer instead of my phone, here are my arms before and after. I also was worried that they'd never get smaller.

This comparison is exactly what I want! This is inspiring to me and I really needed this today! You are amazing!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Okay, now that i was able to get on a computer instead of my phone, here are my arms before and after. I also was worried that they'd never get smaller.

This comparison is exactly what I want! This is inspiring to me and I really needed this today! You are amazing!!

Thank you! That means a lot :) You got this sister, you can do it!!
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    I can see mine shrinking slowly, but im not there yet. lol.

b8950fcb-5bb1-4d90-b137-0667b26e92e6-1.jpg
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    I have no pics..but I went from 17.5 inch arms down to 15.5 inch arms after losing 45lbs. However, if i tighten up the tape to get to the muscle, I would have 14 inch arms. That flab is here to stay for me. I still have another 25 to 30 lbs i would like to lose, but I don't think my arms will ever recover. I have stretch marks all over the underside. To put it into perspective, I can wear medium to small tank tops, but have to have large or xl shirts to fit my arms. Thankfully mens clothing are cut bigger in the arms, so I can wear a M mens long sleeved t or sweater, and the fit through the body is better then the womens xl shirts and large shirts.
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    2v8o5zp.png

This is such a cool before and after! I love this!
  • FitBelleVie
    Awesome job to all of you ladies. The arms can definitely be a huge problem area. I have been lucky enough to get mine to shrink and tone. It can be done!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    bump thanks for posting this!
  • beaches222
    2v8o5zp.png

Oh my goodness. You look amazing. Please share what you did to get your nice toned arms.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Thanks for asking this. This is a concern for me also. My arms are smaller then they were when I started. They still have a way to go. I do lift weights. I think this helps. The pictures of others are encouraging.
  • beaches222

f5e56931-901a-4d6d-95a8-7e8ada1f7301_zps7049b2e1.png

175aa865-c401-41c3-b155-7acd2c4fef9b_zps81df209d.png
    [/quot

Please share how you got your arms so slim. did you use weights?
  • FitBelleVie
    My progress in my arms isn't as good as the ladies who have posted here but I definitely have a change!

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image-6.jpg[/img]
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Beaches... Most of it was just from lowering my body fat by losing the weight. I do lift my son and do reps with him but maybe only 20 a day. I know that sounds funny but I totally use him as a weight lol.
  • beaches222
    Beaches... Most of it was just from lowering my body fat by losing the weight. I do lift my son and do reps with him but maybe only 20 a day. I know that sounds funny but I totally use him as a weight lol.

Thanks! Well you got your son to thank for those beautiful arms! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!