Really large arms before and afters??? Please post pics.

Options

Replies

• dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Ladies, thanks so much for sharing your before and afters. They're such a great motivator. I haven't been sticking with my plan for a couple of months now for a couple of different reasons, but I'm ready to get back to it now. It can be a challenge to get back into the swing of things but seeing threads like this is really so helpful. I'm gonna go pump some iron!

:flowerforyou:
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    2v8o5zp.png
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    keep those pictures coming! Amazing stuff
  • Justine_JellyBean
    Options
    My arms have always been a point of insecurity for me. This post is awesome. Can't wait to post my own success pics someday (hopefully lol)
  • caarsen
    caarsen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this shot! So inspiring. You look amazing. (and the dog is kind of cute too.)
  • YouAreYourChoices
    YouAreYourChoices Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank all of you for sharing your pictures this is such a HUGE inspiration to me. You ladies look amazing!!
  • lynnymcc
    Options
    This gives me hope. I am actually bothered more by my arm fat than any other fat on my body other than my face. I hate how flabby my upper arms are. :(

I can relate to this sooooo much...it's amazing how one (or two) spots can drive a person crazy!
    Mine are getting worse as I lose weight b/c it's flabby skin, hanging...with less fat in them...I would love to have the
    skin removed but then I am left with big scars...not sure which is worse?
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Okay, now that i was able to get on a computer instead of my phone, here are my arms before and after. I also was worried that they'd never get smaller.

This comparison is exactly what I want! This is inspiring to me and I really needed this today! You are amazing!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Okay, now that i was able to get on a computer instead of my phone, here are my arms before and after. I also was worried that they'd never get smaller.

This comparison is exactly what I want! This is inspiring to me and I really needed this today! You are amazing!!

Thank you! That means a lot :) You got this sister, you can do it!!
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I can see mine shrinking slowly, but im not there yet. lol.

b8950fcb-5bb1-4d90-b137-0667b26e92e6-1.jpg
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have no pics..but I went from 17.5 inch arms down to 15.5 inch arms after losing 45lbs. However, if i tighten up the tape to get to the muscle, I would have 14 inch arms. That flab is here to stay for me. I still have another 25 to 30 lbs i would like to lose, but I don't think my arms will ever recover. I have stretch marks all over the underside. To put it into perspective, I can wear medium to small tank tops, but have to have large or xl shirts to fit my arms. Thankfully mens clothing are cut bigger in the arms, so I can wear a M mens long sleeved t or sweater, and the fit through the body is better then the womens xl shirts and large shirts.
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    2v8o5zp.png

This is such a cool before and after! I love this!
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    Awesome job to all of you ladies. The arms can definitely be a huge problem area. I have been lucky enough to get mine to shrink and tone. It can be done!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump thanks for posting this!
  • beaches222
    Options
    2v8o5zp.png

Oh my goodness. You look amazing. Please share what you did to get your nice toned arms.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking this. This is a concern for me also. My arms are smaller then they were when I started. They still have a way to go. I do lift weights. I think this helps. The pictures of others are encouraging.
  • beaches222
    Options

f5e56931-901a-4d6d-95a8-7e8ada1f7301_zps7049b2e1.png

175aa865-c401-41c3-b155-7acd2c4fef9b_zps81df209d.png
    [/quot

Please share how you got your arms so slim. did you use weights?
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    My progress in my arms isn't as good as the ladies who have posted here but I definitely have a change!

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image-6.jpg[/img]
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Beaches... Most of it was just from lowering my body fat by losing the weight. I do lift my son and do reps with him but maybe only 20 a day. I know that sounds funny but I totally use him as a weight lol.
  • beaches222
    Options
    Beaches... Most of it was just from lowering my body fat by losing the weight. I do lift my son and do reps with him but maybe only 20 a day. I know that sounds funny but I totally use him as a weight lol.

Thanks! Well you got your son to thank for those beautiful arms! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!