Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I only shave my legs when I'm wearing shorts. D: Is that bad?

Or like. I'll shave half of them if I'm wearing tights.

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

I make it a point to just...not lift my pant legs. lmao!

I'm the same. I only shave mine in summer if I'm wearing a dress. LOL
  • Tisha1276
    Tisha1276 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know why so many people are eww.. it's hair....

I prefer smooth, for myself. I like the way it feels better. I don't find hair disgusting though.
  • wigglypeaches
    wigglypeaches Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I shave when I want to have bare skin (read: rarely). I don't when it will cause more trouble than it's worth. My boyfriend would probably prefer I shaved every day, but he puts up with my irregularity.
  • fervc6064
    Options
    Ewwww
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness my husband doesn't mind. (not thrilled with but doesn't mind) I rarely shave mine unless I'm going to be wearing a skirt. I do at least shave them if going to be wearing clothing that shows my legs. But I don't typically have enough time to deal with the hassle.
    This!!!! In the winter I am covered in long johns, sweats and jeans. In the unusual event that I need to wear a skirt/dress, I will shave them. Summer- That is a different story! Every day!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I've seen 3 ladies today in skirts with hairy legs! One lady was light skinned and the hair was jet black and curled up...kinda resembled pubic hair! :sick: What the heck?! I can't imagine rubbing up against that at night! :noway:

Do guys like that???

The question should be "Do the guys that CHOOSE Them like hairy legs?" YES! From what you wrote I'm thinking you are African American (Black people usually use complexion references...cause all white folks are, well, "light".) Actually, legs with some hair on it has been considered "sexy" in the AA Community, mainly because it does not usually "clash" badly with our complexion and because it is usually baby fine hair, not thick and course like on a man's chest. There is usually a BIIG difference in the hair on Black women's legs and White women's legs (usually thick, course and clash with their complexion, so it stands out more).

So, off top I would say that hair on a Black woman's legs is not a turn off to Black men. But I have seen some white women who have chosen NOT to shave their legs, and I must say that it is sc-hairy!!!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy and I don't care. I'd rather cuddle up to my wife with hairy legs than to be scratched by stubs. I look at it this way; The Goddess created us with hair, and it grows. I don't know if it serves a natural purpose but I don't believe it does any harm. Needless to say, I don't think it is gross. I think it is our modern sensibilities that get in the way.

Cheers
    Like! The stubble is the worst and my husband really doesn't care as long as he is getting attention!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    GAK.. why does a thread asking GUYS how they feel about hairy legs prompt dozens of detailed TMI posts from women about their shaving habits??

:noway:
  • luckyinlove2
    luckyinlove2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Do guys like hairy legs? Are these women purposefully not shaving to please their man? That's the only reason a woman would choose to not shave, right? Because her man likes it, and every choice she makes should naturally be defined by what men expect and find sexy?
    I hate full facial hair on men. Just really not my thing. Does that mean that my man isn't allowed to grow a beard when the mood strikes? Sure doesn't. Because there is more to him then what I prefer.
    Maybe, just maybe, these women that choose to not shave do it for a reason other than attracting a male. You cannot expect everyone that you meet during the course of your life to have spent hours of time "making themselves presentable" in your opinion before passing you on the street.
    Can't we show everyone the same respect for their personal choices that we expect for our own?

Wow, don't think anybody's attacking anyone's choices--just expressing their own personal opinions! Some of which, by the way, are hilarious!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Why would you even bother to ask this? If they like it... they like men.....:laugh:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I only shave my legs when I'm wearing shorts. D: Is that bad?

Or like. I'll shave half of them if I'm wearing tights.

I'm just lazy.

So during the winter...

I make it a point to just...not lift my pant legs. lmao!

Same! :laugh: I usually do the knees-down trick during the winter so I can still wear capris to the gym. Hahaha....
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I got lucky. I'm Irish italian and I very rarely have to shave my legs. When I do shave it takes a week for me to grow any hair back. My grandmother used to tell me that she would have to shave when she was younger, but as she got older she would have to shave less often. Now that I am in my 30's, I would have to agree.
    Most guys I know don't care as long as there is not too much leg hair and they are getting laid.
  • jseger9000
    Options
    I know I'm resurrecting a dead thread, but I just wanted to be one guy that will come out and say that yes, I like hairy women. Hippie ladies have always been sexy to me.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    My leg and arm hair don't grow. I guess it's a weird, genetic thing. Every woman on my mother's side is like that.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend informs me each winter that shorts and tank-top season is over, so that means the razor is going into the medicine cabinet until warmer weather returns.

Doesn't bother me, but then I am hairy like Sasquatch on my legs and arms.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    LOL way to go on the thread resurrection. I'm curious how did you come across it?
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Even if I somehow ended up with a guy that didn't mind, I prefer completely hair free. Except on my head.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Why would you even bother to ask this? If they like it... they like men.....:laugh:

Um, I kind of think hair evolved before the razor and we havent had any problems propagating the species.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Guys are not attracted to women with hairy legs.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Silky smooth legs.... just like mine.