MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    I confess that it's 6pm and I've only eaten 787 approx. of my calories out of 1500 (which is probably too low for me as well cause I lift)....but let's just leave that for another thread...lol...and wtf?? I still have 94g of available protein to eat.....sighhh....I confess that I think my numbers are way whacked out and I think I will just start in on the wine!!!!

I also confess that I can't wait until Christmas is over with.....
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    this evening I ate a ton of curly fries and some spicy chicken wings.

I also haven't worked out for a couple of weeks!

And I probably won't until all this xmas malarky is over either.

I'm not even sorry.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Today:
    -NO filter between mouth and brain.
    -I've gone to pee more times than I care to admit.
    -I've decided to start a blog, just having a hard time deciding what the first topic will be.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I probably haven't logged a full diary of my food in about a year now (different profile before). I'm not yet to the point where I want to do better, though. So, the streak continues.

Confession #2: I can't really remember the last time I ran. Not because I'm busy, nor because of the weather but because I'm just lazy.

Confession #3: I'm kind of looking forward to starting school again (on winter break right now) so I can use that as an excuse not to go out with some of my more social friends. The exception to this are the friends that I don't see often.

Confession #4: I have only bought one Christmas gift. I have like 4 others to get but I'm poor.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I had chicken wings a d mozzarella sticks for dinner.
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    Options
    I really want to use all of my exercise calories for a couple of drinks tonight. Honestly I wouldn't mind if I went over. And I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow cause I'd like to have more than just a couple.
  • UndoneTwo
    Options
    I've been grumping at people who don't deserve it all day today. :explode: Now I'm feeling bad and having to swallow my pride and apologize.
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I just got angry and gave myself a dead leg :(
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I confess that I keep coming back here to see if what other people are writing are as bad as the confessions I have in my head but am embarassed to say.

Also I confess I am eating a huge steak and cheese while i read confessions
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I confess that I keep coming back here to see if what other people are writing are as bad as the confessions I have in my head but am embarassed to say.

Also I confess I am eating a huge steak and cheese while i read confessions

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I have some of your steak?:laugh:
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am browsing the MFP forums while on duty....because there is NOTHING going on and I'm stuck here for 12 hours.
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I ate chocolate today!!!:sad:
  • VpinkLotus
    Options
    I ate chocolate today!!!:sad:

Rookie ;)
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Well give us a story that your afraid to say! Then we can start this party right!
  • littlebunny00
    littlebunny00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today is our 'flat christmas' and im not logging today... Turkey, Ham, Pavlova and full calorie wine.. I know im going to go over! Also i had a chocolate brownie for breakfast!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Today:
    -NO filter between mouth and brain.
    -I've gone to pee more times than I care to admit.
    -I've decided to start a blog, just having a hard time deciding what the first topic will be.

My confession is I have worn dentures since I was 24 years old. This I why I can't enjoy some foods I love and won't eat fruit without cutting it first.
  • VpinkLotus
    Options
    Well give us a story that your afraid to say! Then we can start this party right!

I was just teasing cause I eat chocolate EVERY day. I really have nothing interesting, just have made ridiculously bad food choices...well this whole month really :-/
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm on a binge and have left some items off my log because it already looks horrendous (more than doubled my calorie intake today)
    I could have gone for a walk today but was too lazy to stop watching tv (used the excuse of must watch TiVo recordings as we are up to 91%)
    I don't want to visit my brother for Xmas but have to to keep family harmony
    I've got everyone in my family vouchers for Xmas cos I couldn't be bothered to make the time or effort to think of actual presents and then find them.

I should be asleep right now as I have to get up for work in six hours time.....
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    My confession:

Today is my significant other's birthday...i didn't get him anything.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    My confession:

Today is my significant other's birthday...i didn't get him anything.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

No "Good Lovin"???