Options
    tgrose23 why are you down can we help.
  • Tgrose23
    Options
    lol @mobymarsh that is slang for "im in!"
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join you guys!!!?!?! I just figured out that Xmas is 9 weeks away.... so I think 30 pounds would be a lot. But what about 20 pounds??? Maybe I can at least try and feed off this groups motivation!?!
    I haven't weighed in this morning (im kinda scared actualy because I have been slacking)
    But I would love to join!
    I think im about 175, so that would put me at 155... Sounds amazing to me :)
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i think we might actually be able to do it...9 weeks...3 lbs a week...even if u loose 1 lb a week/ Thats wo nderful
  • lb4lb
    lb4lb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group.............need to lose 41lbs.....................how do we keep in touch
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    just 2 more pounds to get to my 15 pound goal....grrr
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    I havent checked in for awhile , so just checking in to let you know how I am doing. My weigh in are on fridays , so I hope I have lost a few more pounds this week, But so far I have lost 13lbs YEAH. thank you for all the encouragement. We can do this.
  • mobymarsh
    mobymarsh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    2522878.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

i know my weigh in was not untill sunday but i went to work today and weighed in to find i am 6lb down from last sunday.
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my weigh in, lost 1 more pound!!!

down to 249 just one more to reach my 15 pound goal and 16 more to reach 30!!
  • vikkij12
    Options
    Just had my weekly weigh in and 15lbs altogether since I started on MFP but 32 all together since I started my sensible eating plan
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    The original post for this group was 8/23/10. At that point in time I had been a member of MFP for about 10 days. 80 some days later, I finally found the thread again and would like to provide my progress update - better late than never. LOL

I began MFP weighing in at 180 on 8/14/10. The day this thread began I weighed in at 179.6. This morning I weighed in at 152.2. That demonstrates a weight reduction of 27. 4 lbs since joining this group. In total since beginning my journey to a healthier and happier me on June 25th, I have reduced my weight by a total of 46.8 lbs. On the date this thread was posted my goal was to reduce my weight by 30 lbs by Christmas - I have modified my goals a couple of times since posting on this thread. My newest goal is now to be at 135 or below by Christmas which would be a total weight reduction of 64 lbs. From the date this challenge began it would be a total reduction of 44.6 lbs. I am very close to the 30 lbs challenge by Christmas, so in my own head I've challenged myself again and again. Due to calculating my body fat, I have set a goal to reach 130 by Christmas - that may or may not be doable, but I am working with that in mind. I set mini weekly goals for myself. My goal for this week is 150.8 - I still have about 1 1/2 lbs to go - not sure I will make that goal by Sunday - we will see. I will be working hard to reach that goal the remainder of this week.

Hope all are doing well. I ready the 15 pages of posts this morning and it appears that most are making progress. To all - great job. I know that I have learned many really wonderful lessons from being on MFP. I am inspired daily by the posts/blogs of others. It is so encouraging to read the comments of support from my MFP friends. Thanks to all for being here for me and for others. WE ARE DOING THIS!!!

Vickie
  • renee44
    Options
    I am new here and am mostly using my droid to post. But I would love to be in this group. And would love to have a support partner as well!
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    It's official, I've lost 3lbs!!!!!!!!!! I'm over joyed. I'm going to stick with it and try to loose at least 10 more by Christmas. My workout schedule has been halted by working but I'm going to buckle down find some time to do more than the extra walking around at work that I've been doing.

I hope everyone's staying motivated
  • tishonamarie
    tishonamarie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    13 pounds down! 17 to go!!! I'll try to be down 30 by Christmas, but if not every little bit counts :-) Good luck all!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Okay so I have been missing in action for a little while, had friends here loads of booze loads of food blah de blah but I have just about got it back under control
    so my stats are in my signature, I am not going to get to 30 for christmas but I will still have dropped plenty 13/14 lbs for the mo, it will be more of course by xmas...... hope you are all doing okay! Debbie
  • qtee_za
    Options
    I'm in :wink:
  • tishonamarie
    tishonamarie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning and I've lost 15.2 pounds :-) 15 was my first goal that I set. I thought 75 looked too difficult, but 15 increments are doable! 14.8 to go! It may be tough, but I'll work hard and try harder!!!!! Good luck everyone :-)
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I began MFP weighing in at 180 on 8/14/10. The day this thread began (8/23/10) I weighed in at 179.6. This morning I weighed in at 148.8 lbs. That represents a 30.8 reduction in weight in 83 days. My goal is to be at 145 by Thanksgiving and 135 by Christmas. At 135 lbs, I should be very close to being at my "healthy" weight - with maybe just a few more pounds to go depending on my Body Fat percentage.

To everyone here - keep doing the really great job that you have been doing. YOU CAN DO THIS - I KNOW YOU CAN.

Vickie
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I began MFP weighing in at 180 on 8/14/10. The day this thread began (8/23/10) I weighed in at 179.6. This morning I weighed in at 148.8 lbs. That represents a 30.8 reduction in weight in 83 days. My goal is to be at 145 by Thanksgiving and 135 by Christmas. At 135 lbs, I should be very close to being at my "healthy" weight - with maybe just a few more pounds to go depending on my Body Fat percentage.

To everyone here - keep doing the really great job that you have been doing. YOU CAN DO THIS - I KNOW YOU CAN.

Vickie

Congratulations Vickie, that is amazing!!!!! how have you managed it that is tremendous!