so who ate the most :)

Options

Replies

• Naomibunluv123
    Naomibunluv123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'm actually pretty proud, having controlled myself very well over the holiday season. the only sweets eaten so far is one cc cookie, a coclate covered rasin and a York peppermint pattie. food wise I just limited myself to meat veggies fruit and water. im still losing weight at a awesome rate and i'm past my weekly goal by quite a bit. :)
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Only about 800 christmas eve and 800 christmas, feel little sad I denied myself of many foods, but glad I got thur it without overeating, so no harm is expected for me.
    So, what did you win for denying yourself many foods and making yourself sad? I wanna see what the trophies look like. :wink:

How about not having to worry about working the extra off? He also didn't die from NOT indulging himself.
    Relax; have a homebrew. :drinker:
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    Only about 800 christmas eve and 800 christmas, feel little sad I denied myself of many foods, but glad I got thur it without overeating, so no harm is expected for me.

This is really really sad. I don't understand that level of deprivation in general so to do it on Christmas is truly sad. I wish people could be okay with indulgence from time to time--food is not evil, it's not going to make you regain heaps of weight overnight, and it's okay to eat more than you should from time to time. It really is.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Did not even know where to start counting. Still eating crap today but back at it tommorrow.
  • teesfood
    Options
    No guilt here! I went to a friend's house and the food wasn't that good for 2nds even... Shame. Anyways, not a moment to waste! Back to work =)
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I estimated about 6000. It's been a week of non-stop eating for me, have enjoyed it immensely but now it's time to stop. My fingers feel like sausages and my stomach is bloated, looking forward to getting back to normal :)
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    .....8010 calories consumed. And I am a small female (5'3" and 115 pounds). I REGRET NOTHING!!!! :D

WOW! You're my new hero.
    Yay for small women who can pack it.

I was around 3,300.
  • supra_driven
    supra_driven Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    8300 calories between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I don't regret any of it. Had a ton of compliments on my weight loss. -42 lbs since September. I'm at the healthy recommended weight currently.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1700ish.....had to work and no family in town made it easy to stay under lol
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    4135. Baileys and coffee, turkey dinner, chocolate bourbon pecan pie with ice cream and movie snacks. :bigsmile:
  • t73reed
    t73reed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we had two big celebrations with different family groups so I am sure I am way over my limit. It was interesting though that I really had such a terrible stomach ache from the first celebration that I cut back....I have found that I can't stand overeating anymore! That is really good news for me because I was always numb to it before MFP.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Soooo did I win?? Did I?? Did I?? ^.^
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Umm To "knowingly"overeat and/ overindulge is a sin according to the Man you celebrated His birthday yesterday.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Um. Just no.
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ate a few snacks today - apple pie, small piece of cake with custard, 2 thorntons but got a >40 minute strength training workout done...interesting to see tomorrow morning.
  • mer1441
    mer1441 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Around 3500-4000 yesterday and 3500 today!
    No regrets, enjoy every bit of each day and food.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Umm To "knowingly"overeat and/ overindulge is a sin according to the Man you celebrated His birthday yesterday.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Approximately 68% of the world's population couldn't give a fig whose "birthday" it was yesterday. Do you think they don't like an excuse to party and feast with their friends and family?!
  • tegalicious
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Approximately 68% of the world's population couldn't give a fig whose "birthday" it was yesterday. Do you think they don't like an excuse to party and feast with their friends and family?!

Thank you!!!!!!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am sure I did. I wasn't logging.

same here. had a blast with the family and that is the main thing !
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    How big are you? I tried once to log everything and all out by 3000 I was literally sick.
    6000 + cals, it's beyong my imagination..:drinker: