It's time to confess...

Options

Replies

• Hippalena
    Options
    I had a cupcake on sat, and I did not log it, and it was YUMMO.. i feel better now thanks!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am currently eating Smarties...and I might NOT enter them. *gasp*

25 calories and 2 carbs per roll... it's alright :) i love those little suckers!
    :flowerforyou: Thanks. 25 per candy and I'd have to bust my *kitten* even more on the elliptical tonight.
  • chevysarah
    Options
    I am also glad I am not the only one selectivly logging! It was a two beer night last night and I never even considered logging them!

:drinker:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options

OMG I LOVE SMARTIES ... I stayed away from the grocery stores after Halloween because they have the 2 for 1 sales on halloween candy. I was successful.

My MFP confession is I am pretty much weighing myself every day even though I said I would only jump on the scale once a week :glasses:
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.

Ditto. :blushing:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    This one is 100% honest...
    Sometimes I take a perverse pleasure in being bad and proudly enter it into my diary. :embarassed:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I had two cups of coffee, took the kids to school and went right back to sleep. I've been on MFP since I woke at 10. I still haven't walked.

did you float to your car?

hahaha I would have peed in the car for sure....

I just pee in my extra absorbent hospital pad

That's hot.
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.

My wife told me to quit using the carafe as my glass.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options

Those d@mn Smarties and the little Sweettarts, yeah my daughters are missing those from their bags.
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I think we may need to confess daily!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    I have confessed this before, but will confess again...

I never count my coffee creamer in my log. I have never counted it. I have still lost 48 lbs.

some of us don't log every calorie. what i have found is that i don't have to log it all. but i don't want to hide. anything in my life.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Ok, Ok...

I never add the cream added to coffee either, but then again I don't drink coffee...

Hey wait, did anyone see what happened to the other half of the brownie that is sitting on the plate that I have been avoiding for the last two hours, LOL...
  • reese66
    Options
    By the way, what the heck is a Smartie?
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    LOL..... I don't log when I am dipping in the dinner while I am cooking....LOL

LOVE THIS
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options

Little wrapped up columns of heavenly sugar.
  • jmmtaylor
    Options
    I don't add my pop (diet or regular)...or the candy that I steal out of the kids candy bags.......everything else gets logged though :)
  • binary_jester
    Options
    :huh: I thought we could be friends. I...i thought I knew you. But you don't KNOW what a Smartie is? WHO ARE YOU?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:y_HTSdf4RaeL5M:http://www.jodiferous.com/images/smartie us.jpg&t=1
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    :huh: I thought we could be friends. I...i thought I knew you. But you don't KNOW what a Smartie is? WHO ARE YOU?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:y_HTSdf4RaeL5M:http://www.jodiferous.com/images/smartie us.jpg&t=1

HA HA HA HA HA
  • reese66
    Options
    binary_jester I am truly sorry that I did not know what a Smartie but please be happy to know that I did take it upon myself to do a search and found that Nestlé Smarties are a colourful sugar-coated chocolate confectionery popular primarily in the United Kingdom, Canada and Germany. Well thats what Wikipedia says anyway.

Can we be friends now?
  • binary_jester
    Options
    binary_jester I am truly sorry that I did not know what a Smartie but please be happy to know that I did take it upon myself to do a search and found that Nestlé Smarties are a colourful sugar-coated chocolate confectionery popular primarily in the United Kingdom, Canada and Germany. Well thats what Wikipedia says anyway.

Can we be friends now?
    All is right in the world. Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Edit...Oh...those are the UK ones. Huh!