From 461# couch potato to 225# marathoner (pic eavy)

Options

Replies

• wildgoat
    wildgoat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so awestruck and inspired. You look fantastic!
  • tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Awesome journey!!! Congrats & thanks for sharing :)
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    EPIC!!! Hands down my favorite transformation in the 9 months I've been on this site. I'm training for a half marathon and you've inspired me more then you could know. Keep on kickin @ss
  • kroady
    kroady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    *APPLAUSE* That is fantastic! You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your success!
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    jaw.on.the.floor.:noway:
  • vmr2811
    vmr2811 Posts: 36
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing accomplisment!!! ***round of applause being done***
  • Shawver83
    Shawver83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW! I wouldn't even recognize you from the old pics! Great job, what an amazing transformation! You went from the 'big' guy to the 'hot' guy! Good job!
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Good luck on that ultra marathon you will rock it.
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing man. May God bless you in your ministry.
  • farfromperfectdottv
    Options
    My wife had lost around 50 pounds in the last 2 years, but she has put some back on. We've talked at length about it, and I've tried hard not to push her into doing something she wasn't ready or willing to do (that route has backfired several times). She's nowhere near as public with her life as I am mine, but she is motivated now more than ever to lose the rest of the weight and to keep it off. I'm supporting her and encouraging her in her new journey, as she has done for me in mine. I know one day she will be successful in reaching her goals, too!
  • farfromperfectdottv
    Options
    Amazing job, what a success story!!! Just curious, did your wife lose weight as well?

My wife had lost around 50 pounds in the last 2 years, but she has put some back on. We've talked at length about it, and I've tried hard not to push her into doing something she wasn't ready or willing to do (that route has backfired several times). She's nowhere near as public with her life as I am mine, but she is motivated now more than ever to lose the rest of the weight and to keep it off. I'm supporting her and encouraging her in her new journey, as she has done for me in mine. I know one day she will be successful in reaching her goals, too!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    :noway: Wow. that's absolutely fantastic! :drinker: Congratulations on such a wonderful change to your life.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! You seem to enjoy being active now as well. Congrats!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing job!! What a fantastic story,
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I seriously just teared up reading this. You've done an amazing job. You look fantastic and you look so happy. Well done.
  • johnhubbs
    johnhubbs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great efforts ,keep it up
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Such an inspiration - well done!!
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story, thanks for sharing. Besides the weight differences, the biggest change I noticed was in your demeanor. You are glowing in your after pics. Great job and much happiness to you both!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!