It's time to confess...

Replies

• I am currently eating Smarties...and I might NOT enter them. *gasp*

I had to do a double-take on what you said, because I didn't think Smarties were available in the U.S. And I think it's cool you live in Little Canada, I just read up ab out it. (I'm from Toronto, Canada)
  • NMay50
    NMay50 Posts: 40 Member
    I had 2 servings (3/4 cup each) of cinnamon toast crunch cereal instead of the one serving I logged... And a bag of ff microwave popcorn while watching Biggest Loser. How many calories do you burn watching Biggest Loser, anyway? :blushing:
  • By the way, my one confession is I ate a ponzerotto for dinner a week ago and did not put it in, even though I was still under on cals, but I was over my sodium.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I had a peppermint mocha from Starbucks for breakfast. I also plan drinking copious amounts of liquor starting tomorrow morning through next Tuesday.

Also had impure thoughts.:wink:
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    I didn't log any of my meals on Saturday or Sunday. I was repainting my living room dining room & hallway. I just ate whatever someone put in front of me & hoped I had all the paint of my hands when I ate it. I did start logging right away on Monday morning though. And I still managed to lose 4 pounds this week.
  • I ate two tiny bites of chocolate peanut butter last night and didn't log it. :O
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    I confess...whenever I make anything with cheese, I either sneak an extra slice or a small handful of shredded cheese!! God I love cheese!!!

That is the one thing that has been difficult to cut down for me....CHEESE!!! I love cheese too!!!
  • I never log drinks!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    I typically don't log my dash of olive oil when I cook... same with honey. Those 2 distort the numbers in my opinion & are given bad raps.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    I confess...whenever I make anything with cheese, I either sneak an extra slice or a small handful of shredded cheese!! God I love cheese!!!

mmm cheese. I did the same thing last night.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    I just had 2 Rolo candies! Good thing I have plenty of calories leftover and I already logged everything for today.
  • mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    i quick added calories last night bc i was embarrassed to detail what i ate.

lol i do the same! when i don't wanna seem like a "fatty" i do quick add lmao :blushing:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    I had two cups of coffee, took the kids to school and went right back to sleep. I've been on MFP since I woke at 10. I still haven't walked.
    *the whole room gasps!!*
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Funny Post Lina!!
    I have nothing to confess!! :bigsmile: :huh:
  • i quick added calories last night bc i was embarrassed to detail what i ate.

lol i do the same! when i don't wanna seem like a "fatty" i do quick add lmao :blushing:
    ^5 sistas!
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    By the way, what the heck is a Smartie?
    :huh: I thought we could be friends. I...i thought I knew you. But you don't KNOW what a Smartie is? WHO ARE YOU?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:y_HTSdf4RaeL5M:http://www.jodiferous.com/images/smartie us.jpg&t=1

We call those Rockets in Canada. Smarties are chocolate covered in hard candy coating http://www.smarties.ca/main/english/index.html
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Last night I had a frosted sugar cookie a couple hours after I had clicked the "Complete Entry" button on my food diary. I guess I felt guilty about not counting the calories and was talking about it in my sleep, so my husband went back and logged them for me! :laugh:

OMG - I've stopped from eating something just cause I've already submitted. lmao. And I HAVE eaten something and not logged in again.

awesome
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    I had a cupcake on sat, and I did not log it, and it was YUMMO.. i feel better now thanks!

IT'S IN YOUR PHOTO!!!! I SEE IT!!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.
    What ever fills the glass is a standard pour....right?
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    I didn't know that there were people who actually liked smarties and bought them on purpose. I have only ever bought them for halloween because you get more of them in the bag than other candies so they are cheaper to give away. In my defense, though I sound like a cheapskate, we've gotten over 500 trick or treaters some years.

I keep the good candy and chocolate for myself. And I hide it from my own kids.
This discussion has been closed.