It's time to confess...

Options

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    OHH another one!! I weigh myself everyday, but only log my weight when it goes down! hahahah

Shoooot, I do the same exact thing. Once the scale shows it, i'm claiming it.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    OHH another one!! I weigh myself everyday, but only log my weight when it goes down! hahahah

I weigh everyday too but count it only on Fridays.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options

DITTO
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am currently eating Smarties...and I might NOT enter them. *gasp*

REBEL!!!!! hahaha

I had a handful of tostitos with the tostito cheese dip yesterday.... I logged it because I clearly am not as bada$$ as you.. ;)
  • flossicle
    Options
    I never log @ weekends..i still exercise plenty but if i fancy a Mac donalds as a treat i have it n it doesn't get logged..but neither does my exercise so i think they cancel eachother out..It works for me anyhow :happy:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I have confessed this before, but will confess again...

I never count my coffee creamer in my log. I have never counted it. I have still lost 48 lbs.

I thought that I was the only one that did this! So I started logging. I use the FF French Vanilla cap as my creamer - so I have to guess at the amount. I hate that I am logging this now! Urgh. I was hoping to have one sin......
  • bhonniered
    Options
    LOL..... I don't log when I am dipping in the dinner while I am cooking....LOL

OMG - I didn't realize it, but I don't log that either. :blushing:
  • bhonniered
    Options

Oh no - another sin - yea I do that too! :laugh:
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I confess...I just threw away my tupperware in the trash because I was too lazy to wash it. :yawn:

OMGosh that is only hysterical because I have done it. Either too lazy to wash it or in one case....too afraid to open the lid!! LOL (kids love to push things toward the back of the refrigerator!)

I confess that sometimes I quick add a few calories cause I did not want to actually type what I ate....but thankfully, it was just a bite here or there and not like a whole gallon of ice cream or anything.

Ah, crap now I want ice cream. :sad:

LOL I've done this too! Usually because its been forgotten in the back of the fridge and I can't face opening it!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    holy crap i can identify with a few of these...i barely log on weekends (i just don't want the feed to say i've logged in 5 days in a row, i want to keep the tally going), I eat my son's halloween candy more than he does, and i don't log ALL of it, I know that eyeballing protions is wrong but I still do it, I don't log the lime juice in my skinny b!tches or the seasoning on my porkchop, and

I also have impure thoughts :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread is making me WANT to cheat!!! :laugh:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    By the way, what the heck is a Smartie?

Little wrapped up columns of heavenly sugar.

word!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    LOL..... I don't log when I am dipping in the dinner while I am cooking....LOL

OMG - I didn't realize it, but I don't log that either. :blushing:

BLT - bite, licks, and tastes can pack on the calories.
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.

Haha! I actually measured out a serving size of wine and was depressed! I thought are you kidding me?!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I quick add calories when I'm too tired of logging to look it up, but I also do it when I don't want to admit to my peeps what I've eaten, lol... It's really silly because they are some of the most down to earth, awesome people who wouldn't judge me.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Oh, like the one person above commented, I also have impure thoughts, lmao.
  • Beach_Chica
    Options

Haha. I'm guilty of this.

By the way, yall are hilarious. I've been reading through some of the other posts and I can't help but laugh.
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    Okay, Saturday night, after I was finished logging my meals, I was amazed that I didn't go over my calories. Considering what I ate, well, you would be too and might question my honesty. I wouldn't blame you but as best as I can recall, it was accurate. Then my daughter came home from a barbecue with a plate of Carne Asada for me--complete with beans, rice, salsa, and a couple tortillas. I immediately informed her that of my five kids, she was my favorite and I was giving her, her older brothers room, and she could drive my car whenever she wanted--as long as it was only around the block. Then, after I was done crying with joy, I cleaned that plate in five minutes. I didn't log it. And I gotta admit, I don't feel one bit guilty.
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Lol...that's exactly what I do.
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I had two cups of coffee, took the kids to school and went right back to sleep. I've been on MFP since I woke at 10. I still haven't walked.

did you float to your car?

hahaha I would have peed in the car for sure....

I just pee in my extra absorbent hospital pad

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!! :happy: