Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From 420.2 pounds to 219.6 pounds. (Picture.)

Replies

• inspiration
    inspiration Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey. You are an inspiration to others. I wish you a great 2014!
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing. You give me hope :happy:
  • cortezpj
    cortezpj Posts: 129 Member
    WOW...that's amazing ! I appreciate and respect your posting such an honest and inspiring story. You're a perfect example of what can be accomplished in terms of fitness if we really put our minds to it.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    OMG!!! You are amazing! I can tell you were extremely committed, congratulations :) Very inspirational indeed.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Thank you guys for all of the nice words!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    great work man you look great!
  • PosterGuy1
    You are an inspiration. Wow. I just showed my husband and my daughter your pics and told them your story. They are both amazed. I just know that 2014 will be your year. I want you to promise to show us pictures of your fitness journey so you can keep inspiring all of us.

I'm definitely going to do this.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    In one year. WOW!! Amazing man!
  • PosterGuy1
    Thank you! I'm very pleased with the results.
  • christa0130
    christa0130 Posts: 102 Member
    Wow! You have done an amazing job!! Definitely an inspiration to myself and so many others!!
  • reneeb816
    reneeb816 Posts: 60 Member
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing.
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    I am truly happy for you, what you have accomplished is quite great. Stay strong and never look back, the future is yours!
  • Oh man oh man! I sat and read every word! What a testimony. I have felt like you did in so many ways and I am so happy for you changing your lifestyle for you! You look phenomenal and a big congrats is well earned!
  • What an amazing journey you have had this last year! You should be very proud of yourself! Good luck with your goals for 2014.
    :happy:
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Congratulations! You look terrific! You're an inspiration.
  • sunnymoon8
    sunnymoon8 Posts: 14 Member
    You are such an inspiration to me. I was feeling sorry for myself because I now have 80 pounds to lose. If you can lose over 200 pounds I can do 80. So of my pity pot I go. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • congratulations! this is totally AWESOME. in jan 2015 we should be expecting a picture of you with a ripped 6pack :)
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Kudos. Very inspiring.
  • Lylaathome
    Lylaathome Posts: 15 Member
    Good job, very inspiring, even this community. I am glad my sister-in-law told me about this site, because it's helping me already along my way...and I started on Jan. 1st, 2014, so your story will be a great reminder and encouragement to me along my way this year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!