It's time to confess...

Options

Replies

• vikkij12
    Options
    I confess that I: a. don't log veges!!! and I weigh myself 1,2,3 times a day. AHHHH swopping 1 habit (eating mindlessly) for another. :embarassed:
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    LOL..... I don't log when I am dipping in the dinner while I am cooking....LOL

Me too! I figure if I'm doing the work to cook it - it needs to be taste tested! :wink:
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have confessed this before, but will confess again...

I never count my coffee creamer in my log. I have never counted it. I have still lost 48 lbs.

LOL! I measure my creamer... I'm such a goody 2 shoes! It does crack me up that you have still lost 48 lbs. Just proves that a couple extra calories can't really hurt as long as you keep going.

WAIT!! You're supposed to log diet soda?! Ok THATS never gonna happen.
  • rai8759
    Options
    btw.. this thread is making me laugh so hard I'm gona pee my pants...

i'm gonna need one of those extra exorbant hospital pads...
  • rai8759
    Options
    btw.. this thread is making me laugh so hard I'm gona pee my pants...

i'm gonna need one of those extra exorbant hospital pads...

dang it i wish i could delete posts when i don't spell stuff right...
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Okay, Saturday night, after I was finished logging my meals, I was amazed that I didn't go over my calories. Considering what I ate, well, you would be too and might question my honesty. I wouldn't blame you but as best as I can recall, it was accurate. Then my daughter came home from a barbecue with a plate of Carne Asada for me--complete with beans, rice, salsa, and a couple tortillas. I immediately informed her that of my five kids, she was my favorite and I was giving her, her older brothers room, and she could drive my car whenever she wanted--as long as it was only around the block. Then, after I was done crying with joy, I cleaned that plate in five minutes. I didn't log it. And I gotta admit, I don't feel one bit guilty.

HAHAHAHA....funny. Sad but true. This sounds like an add for food addicts annon or something...."You know you have a problem when you sell out for food." LOL

BTW, good for you. Once in a great while it is okay to have a bit of a splurge....I think it keeps us sane!!
  • heartgirl
    heartgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :( I ate a package of choc chip pop tarts. I didn't check the cal count until I ate it. I was shocked that it was 220 for just one and not the 2 in the package. I felt bad such wasted calories 440 :( & I wasn't even hungry.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    My car drove me to starbucks this morning. I had no choice but to order a tall non-fat peppermint white mocha with no whip.

Do I feel guilty? NOPE. I had a bad *kitten* workout week and that Mocha is exactly what I needed this morning.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I do not log the 4 pringles chips, 6 almonds, 4 glasses of water and 1-2 pieces of honey ham every night before bed and that might add up t a whole 120cals. OMG I'm a rebel!!!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I had a *LARGE* glass of wine, logged it as standard serving. ya right. My "glasses" of wine would never be a standard pour.
    What ever fills the glass is a standard pour....right?

brussel-04.jpg?t=1289413299

:laugh: this guy so has my respect
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I confess to being a diet b*tch and a food snob and an occasional binge eater. I go from absolutely glued onto the wagon to eating the neighbors arm fat. I work in a restaurant and when a cusotmer who has to request a table because they don't fit in a booth then orders something super bad and then has a bunch of 'can i get cheese sauce on the eggs and some bacon and cheddar in teh hashbrowns, and can i get the pancakes with sugar sludge looking like strawberries on top with extra butter even tho there is no room for it?" i have to stifle my facial expressions.
    And two nights ago, i was watching biggest loser with my husband andi had bought these little tiny red velvet cupcakes (OMG) and they are 100 cals each...i had 500 cals left on the day and i had 6 cupcakes, and logged 3.
    Yup, thats me.And i've lost 50+ lbs.
    Also, right now im not really giving it my all but, when i am, i weigh myself at least once a day but, won't log a loss unless i get it more than once.
  • bamagary
    Options
    I confess that on Saturday nights, I log that I will drink 6 beers during the game, even though they are drank before the game. What I don't log is the 6 I have during and after the game. Whoops
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I confess to being a diet b*tch and a food snob and an occasional binge eater. I go from absolutely glued onto the wagon to eating the neighbors arm fat. I work in a restaurant and when a cusotmer who has to request a table because they don't fit in a booth then orders something super bad and then has a bunch of 'can i get cheese sauce on the eggs and some bacon and cheddar in teh hashbrowns, and can i get the pancakes with sugar sludge looking like strawberries on top with extra butter even tho there is no room for it?" i have to stifle my facial expressions.
    And two nights ago, i was watching biggest loser with my husband andi had bought these little tiny red velvet cupcakes (OMG) and they are 100 cals each...i had 500 cals left on the day and i had 6 cupcakes, and logged 3.
    Yup, thats me.And i've lost 50+ lbs.
    Also, right now im not really giving it my all but, when i am, i weigh myself at least once a day but, won't log a loss unless i get it more than once.

I waited tables at IHOP for 6 years (My uncle and brother in law own them so I started young). If I ever have to ask how someone wants their eggs cooked one more time, I might stab someone. :laugh:
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i only counted 1 of the 3 cupcakes i had yesterday!!! it was a rough day and they were calling my name:)
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I've run the drier 3 times instead of folding the clothes.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

me too, i figure they need to be fluffed
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Don't forget the wet towel thrown in too. So guilty of this. Most of my work clothes are dry cleaned, so the rest don't matter too much anyway.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i love this thread...monday i had about 4 100 cal packs 1 100 cal dorrito 1 100 cal cheetos 2 100 cal choc covered pretzels...although they are 100 cal packs they are not really the healthiest thing ..lol i only logged 2 of them ha....and i TOO NEVERRRRR logg my creamer properly lol
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hold on.... drier is beeping. Have to go start it again.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Um, yeah, that is the "modern day iron" Duh. ROFLMAO

I am so glad I am not the only one guilty of that!