It's time to confess...

Options

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I confess I had pringles last night that took me 70 cals over my limit. 70 cals won't kill a diet, right? lol
  • pflaughton
    Options
    Here's a trick I use...I have a small wine glass that I got from a tasting at a VIrginia Winery. If you fill it to the absolute brim it would be a little shy of 8 oz. So if you fill it to look "normal" it is a standard pour but you still feel as if you got a glass full....
    It is the same philosophy that works in eating from a salad plate rather than a dinner plate..
  • jsheph1
    jsheph1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I never log my diet cokes. I avoid entering water because I know I'll never get up to 8.
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    totally binged after I saw how I was under my cals.. it's almost like a trigger if I don't log my food early in the mornin and see all my meals for the day.
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    I confess Im a sucker for super bubble bubble gum...and it keeps me from grabbing an unhealthy snack, but I rarely log this :ohwell:
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I confess that on Saturday nights, I log that I will drink 6 beers during the game, even though they are drank before the game. What I don't log is the 6 I have during and after the game. Whoops

LUV IT!!!
    BTW- do you live in BAMA? RTR!!!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I've run the drier 3 times instead of folding the clothes.

Um, yeah, that is the "modern day iron" Duh. ROFLMAO

I am so glad I am not the only one guilty of that!

I'm guilty of that too! I wish clothes would fold themselves and get put back where they belong. :smile:
  • DondeEstaMiCulo
    Options
    Oh thank god, I feel SO much better now about adding milk to my scrambled eggs and not logging it! Maybe I won't burn in hell afterall! Or if I do, at least now I know I won't be alone, hahaha.

~Brian
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Oh thank god, I feel SO much better now about adding milk to my scrambled eggs and not logging it! Maybe I won't burn in hell afterall! Or if I do, at least now I know I won't be alone, hahaha.

~Brian

I love your user name. :laugh: :laugh:
  • DondeEstaMiCulo
    Options

~Brian

I love your user name. :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, thanks! ;)
  • bamagary
    Options
    I confess that on Saturday nights, I log that I will drink 6 beers during the game, even though they are drank before the game. What I don't log is the 6 I have during and after the game. Whoops

LUV IT!!!
    BTW- do you live in BAMA? RTR!!!

Yes I do, RTR!!!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options

~Brian

If that is what sends me to hell, I would really have to ask "Really? Seriously? What, was that like the straw that broke the camels back or what?":wink:

Marni
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I suppose I had better confess to impure thoughts too!

Marni
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I just had a physical and wore shorts in 41 degree weather because jeans would weigh me down when they weighed me.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I don't log Crystal Light when I drink it, nor do I log Big Red gum.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I didn't log my after work cocktail...
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My jar of Blue Diamond Cinnamon Sugar almonds says an ounce is 24 almonds. I'll log half an ounce, but have 13 instead of 12. Good thing I'm not an accountant. Oh wait. I am. :tongue:

Oh, and for the people who keep running the dryer, and hoping the clothes will fold themselves, you could always count the folding as exercise, especially if it's something you don't do regularly. :wink:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I quick add calories because I am under for the day, and don't want to get that stupid "starvation mode" warning.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I confess that it's only 2:45pm and i've eaten all my calories for the day.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Papucho-

If the salsa was hot, and not mild, the burn of it quadruples your metabolism therefore working off all tortillas and half the carne asada.... at least this is what I tell myself to let my love affair with Mexican food continue adulterously...

I confess I'm addicted to Mexican food... and I probably underestimate the calories in it...