• KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    42b3218b9dfe9c41147f8c409e5c9ed666528eeae7a54ba72cd560c17e2e6d4f.jpg
    Yes, they are.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    I think that as a society we have put a lot of pressure into making women think they need an hour glass figure, this in turn means you need boobs and butt!. Boobs are the most visible so that tends to be the primary focus in this concept. I personally do not have implants but I would never look down at someone who did. If a woman feels the need to get implants due to not being naturally blessed in the boob department I say why not?! If I was born with small breasts and felt I had to live up to society's view of what a woman should look like, I probably would get them too.
    I believe that a lot of females may feel this way which is why diet plans to get lean and plastic surgery rank up there on "if I could do it" list.
    I won't deny that big breasts and nice butts aren't attractive, but that always doesn't add up to the person being a great fit as a mother, wife, or partner for life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AprilJG79
    AprilJG79 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care if a woman has them or not. It's her body. I don't think I'd ever get it done. I do know a few women do get them not because they want to be bigger and perky but because the ones they had nearly killed them and they had to get a Mastectomy.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I feel mixed about the subject. I sometimes wish I had more up top to feel more attractive according to societal expectations. When jogging, I am glad that mine are small. Most of the time, I simply view them as a tool that I really don't have much use for yet.
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    When i had no boobs my *kitten* was queen!! **** those big boob gals wished they got the attention i got... Now with boobs its more awesome!!!! :drinker:

Boobs dont make the woman, each one of us is special....:flowerforyou:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Nothing kills a "breast" thread...

...like a couple of man-crushes.

Damn, I opened the flood gate to the crushes. Save the twins!
  • byustrongman
    byustrongman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Breasts are awesome. Big ones, small ones, and everything in between.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Some women want different things (which is fine with me). They may want to be looked at BECAUSE they have large breasts, and so get large implants and seemingly quite enjoy the attention. :drinker:

I don't see how that devalues 'natural' women at all.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'm a very very large chested girl. I can never win...either I look like a prude or a slut. Clothes are not made for women who have really large boobs. Even with multiple sports bras on, it hurts to run. I would kill to be thin and a size C cup (I'm an F right now.)
  • Jess732008
    Jess732008 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When i had no boobs my *kitten* was queen!! **** those big boob gals wished they got the attention i got... Now with boobs its more awesome!!!! :drinker:

Boobs dont make the woman, each one of us is special....:flowerforyou:

Yes, I always thought a nice butt was better than having big boobs. Both would be even better. Usually, when a woman is very thin, her boobs will be smaller. Bigger women will have bigger boobs because of the extra fat they are carrying. Small, natural boobs are better if you are athletic. So, I relate smaller boobs to athleticism. A B or C cup to me is the ideal breast size because often they are still perky, at least in my family. The bigger the boobs are the less likely they are perky, and they just get in the way most of the time. Breastfeeding is actually significantly harder with very big boobs, something I know from personal experience. The nurses in the hospital said it would be much harder for my son to breastfeed because of my breast size, and it definitely was. I can understand wanting to get implants if you are an A cup or if you had breast cancer, otherwise women should just be satisfied with what they have. Someone earlier said women with artificial boobs were concerned about them rupturing. That is definitely a concern for women with unnatural boobs. To me, it is not worth it to be scared that your boobs will rupture just to have bigger boobs.
  • Jess732008
    Jess732008 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a very very large chested girl. I can never win...either I look like a prude or a slut. Clothes are not made for women who have really large boobs. Even with multiple sports bras on, it hurts to run. I would kill to be thin and a size C cup (I'm an F right now.)

So true. You have to wear very high necklines to not have your boobs hanging out.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Breasts are breasts. All women have them. I never understood why people make a big deal of them. If we didn't make such a big deal of them, we wouldn't be discussing whether this is true or isn't true. It is what it is. If a woman wants to make her breasts bigger with implants, it is none of my business. The same as it isn't my business if someone wants a tattoo, or a piercing, or a nose job. I don't see how someone getting breast implants would affect me. It wouldn't. The same way someone getting a nose job does not affect me.

When I was bigger, I was a DD. That sucked. Because it sucked so hard, I don't know why anyone would want breasts that big. My back constantly hurt, finding shirts that fit was a nightmare, and I could never sleep comfortably on my back because I felt like they were trying to suffocate me. I'm about a B or a C now (I wear sports bras most of the time, so I couldn't tell you exactly) and it's much better. My back problems magically disappeared once I hit the C cups. Oh, and I can sleep on my back again if I want. But if a woman wants to be a DD, more power to her.

In my experience, people like breasts of all sizes. I couldn't care less usually.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I think that as a society we have put a lot of pressure into making women think they need an hour glass figure, this in turn means you need boobs and butt!. Boobs are the most visible so that tends to be the primary focus in this concept. I personally do not have implants but I would never look down at someone who did. If a woman feels the need to get implants due to not being naturally blessed in the boob department I say why not?! If I was born with small breasts and felt I had to live up to society's view of what a woman should look like, I probably would get them too.
    I believe that a lot of females may feel this way which is why diet plans to get lean and plastic surgery rank up there on "if I could do it" list.
    I won't deny that big breasts and nice butts aren't attractive, but that always doesn't add up to the person being a great fit as a mother, wife, or partner for life.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

That's a confusing sentence.
    TIL that boob size isn't correlated with fit to marry and procreate.

In for man-crushes and bewbs. Not in that order.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Cheese in between is just gross.
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

That made me laugh :laugh:

In my experience there seem to be as many men that prefer smaller boobs to bigger boobs. I don't think having smaller breasts makes you less attractive
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Or bacon....:bigsmile:
  • As far as breasts, what I see as attractive is their perkiness not their size.

Large or small and perky> large or small and floppy IMO.

/thread