Bikini bridges!

Options

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Meh.

I don't want people to see under my bikini without putting in the work. Nomsayin?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Inb4 trouser tent

All the pictures would be a sunrise and not as many sunset backgrounds.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Meh.

I don't want people to see under my bikini without putting in the work. Nomsayin?

Love this.
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Bikini bridge??? Aint nobody got time fo that! Vcut and abs however and you get my attention!

I've been both. I prefer the muscle look on me.

+ 1
  • vtmoon
    Options

Because this is what they do...

...but let me take a different (and likely unpopular) thought: Perhaps as a result of this a few people will realize just how inorganic...how controlling...how contrived...these meaningless objectives are in re beauty.

Nah, probably not.

You crazy man you, way ahead of your time, next you will be telling us the Earth is round!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Meh.

make-it-rain-gif.gif
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    My boobs are WAY too big to take pictures like that! My husband would hate if I lost my hips...
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Inb4 trouser tent

All the pictures would be a sunrise and not as many sunset backgrounds.

In for the trouser tents.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Meh.

Love this.

Me too. You gotta get to know me first...and stuff....:wink:
  • shall1112
    Options
    Now wants to go panning for gold under a bridge....

That's kind of hilarious
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My boobs are WAY too big to take pictures like that! My husband would hate if I lost my hips...

You should come up with a name for that and get it to go viral.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options

LMAO I totally should!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

Because this is what they do...

...but let me take a different (and likely unpopular) thought: Perhaps as a result of this a few people will realize just how inorganic...how controlling...how contrived...these meaningless objectives are in re beauty.

Nah, probably not.

You crazy man you, way ahead of your time, next you will be telling us the Earth is round!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/flat-earth-society-psychology_n_2038198.html
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options

LMAO I totally should!
    Hahahaha do itttt. :laugh:

The Chest Crevice
    The Chest Cranny
    (Or instead of chest you can use the word cleavage)
    The Boob Blocker (since your boobs block the camera haha)
  • chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This. It was started by a bunch of guys called 4Chan I believe. They made all the memes. How about we ignore it?!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Don't spread it. It started as a joke, but I bet there's already a totally serious Tumblr devoted to bikini bridges! Emo teenage girls are all over that kind of crap.

#thighgap

#bikinibridge

#selfloathing
  • anotherplayer
    Options
    Just in! A mysterious cave found under bikini bridge. Brave explorer has yet to return after entering cave.
  • vtmoon
    Options
    Just in! A mysterious cave found under bikini bridge. Brave explorer has yet to return after entering cave.

I will volunteer for the rescue operation! I heard there was another entrance to the cave from the other side of the mountain.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    And, like thigh gap, backlash from this will make people feel the need to call those of who have this trait unintentionally "gross," "disgusting," and other lovely things.

Awesome.
  • anotherplayer
    Options
    And, like thigh gap, backlash from this will make people feel the need to call those of who have this trait unintentionally "gross," "disgusting," and other lovely things.

Awesome.

AKA, Haters....