• alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Genesis in ancient Hebrew.

At least trying to..
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Trying to read the last book of wheel of time. Baby not letting me.

You've got Towers of Midnight ?!?!

I'll have to order that! :love:
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I just finished reading The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

They were so good!!
    Hunger Games...just thought that was an ironic title for this site. :laugh:

A little. lol. Definitely makes you think.
  • shannonichole
    Options
    Reading the third book The Amber Spyglass from Dark Materials.

That was a good Trilogy!
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    this week i read/finished
    'One second After' by William R. Forstchen.
    'A Prairie Tale' a memoir by Melissa Gilbert,
    "How to buy an Elephant: and 38 other things you never knew you wanted to know" by John Krausz.
    I am also current;y going through a few cookbooks i got from the library and copying down recipes. Not so much time to read this week, we got a new system at work, so it has been hectic!
  • blel0906
    Options
    Also in school so reading for pleasure doesn't happen very often...Plus I get a little obessesed I LOVE SERIES..Read the entire Twilight Series in 3 days.

I like the Stephanie Plumb Series by Janet Evonovich got into them last summer.
    Love Nora Roberts
    Another good series made for the teens was the The Uglies, The Pretties (can't recall the 3rd book or the auther) another of my daughters series I picked up and got into LOL

The last book I read was I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max I'm still not sure why, it was my daughters and i grabbed it for something to read at the beach..still I couldnt' put the thing down.

My all time favorite read was Marley and Me..I used to really be into Danielle Steele, the older books Thurston House and Rememberance..

I have a short break comming up and its a toss up between reading Eat, Pray, Love or Finger Linking 15
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The Lost Girls

The story of 3 women who are on the verge of turning 30. They take a year off from their careers and travel the world, mostly out of a backpack.
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Currently reading Bee Season by Myla Goldberg for a book club that I joined recently. Otherwise, it's not anything I would have chosen on my own.
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "The Final Years of Michael Jackson Unmasked" by Ian H. I'm also reading "Nickel and Dimed" by Barbara E. Both are interesting books that I can hardly put down when I'm reading them.
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks, love all his books, plus the movies he wrote; "Rodanthe" and "Notebook".
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Ayn Rand "Atlas Shrugged"

Epic book a reread for me in audio book form while I am convalescing in the hospital.
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    That is; "Nights in Rodanthe"
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    I'm reading "A Long Way Down," by Nick Hornby. It's about four strangers who coincidentally show up in the same place at the same time to commit suicide and what happens next. I'm loving it so far.
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just finished 'The Ark' by Boyd Morrison...would make a good movie (if treated right)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    working on my list of classics!!! currently reading "The Great Gatsby"!! bout half way done and great so far!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Jodi Picoult is my absolute favorite. <3
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    working on my list of classics!!! currently reading "The Great Gatsby"!! bout half way done and great so far!

Just in: Leo DiCaprio is gonna play Jay in the movie! WOOOO
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Jodi Picoult is my absolute favorite. <3

she is great, BUT you def. need kleenex at all times to read her LOL
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    I just re-started East of Eden.
  • Nikita47
    Options