Options

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Bunch of sinners. Who started this post anyway? :noway: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Jess1313
    Options
    I never log coffee or beer....I always eat twice as much cereal as I log. Serving is one cup and I eat at least 2 cups, I LOVE cereal. Also I have been known to eat peanut butter by the spoonfuls and not log them. I enjoy a PBJ sandwich with homemade jam and I don't log the jam because I made it and I know it's full of sugar, and I don't care:drinker:

I feel better.
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    I'm far too lazy to cook all the time, so my confession is that I still eat fast food whenever I want, and guess what? Magic of all magic it fits into my calorie count just fine, it's high on sodium but it balances with the excessive water Im always drinking.

I know fast food is bad for you, but I've never quit during this process and have still lost 33 lbs (and counting because I've moved to a weigh once a month schedule--I was getting obsessive).

So that's my sin.
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    It's Sunday. I'm hungry! I've been good this week with my calories, (okay admittedly the word "good" is kinda relative) and I've been working out like a mad man. Tonight there WILL be enchiladas. There WILL NOT be any logging of any sort in the "dinner" area.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    This one is 100% honest...
    Sometimes I take a perverse pleasure in being bad and proudly enter it into my diary. :embarassed:

Me TOO! : D
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am hear to confess this Monday morning that I ate way more chocolate than I should have this weekend.

:grumble:
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I DIDNT log that cookies n cream bar yesterday.... or the fruit before bed because I was to lazy to
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    Yesterday I had 2 margaritas, one full fat beer, and a whole bunch of super fatty mexican food. My diary didn't hear anything about that... but hey it was my work going away party. PSH.
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I didn't log my dinner last night because I didn't want to know... I was too tired to exercise, and didn't want to find out that I had to burn 300 calories just to break even!
  • nagicakes
    Options
    I went to a Harry Potter marathon over the weekend and had candy, Butter Beer, soda, booze, pumpkin pie, rice krispie treats... Pretty much everything you can think of.

All I logged was the veggies I ate while I was there. :tongue:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i had a steak egg and cheese begal from mcdonalds today :(, but atleast i balanced it with a work out.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    LOL..... I don't log when I am dipping in the dinner while I am cooking....LOL

LOL neither do I but I always tell myself I should...but I think that would be obsessive/compulsive, eh?
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    This one is 100% honest...
    Sometimes I take a perverse pleasure in being bad and proudly enter it into my diary. :embarassed:

Me TOO! : D
    LMAO ME TOO!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I ate Christmas
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I overdosed on Multi grain Club crackers. Just because they are multi grain doesn't mean I have to eat a whole sleeve of them.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I ate Christmas
    iamwithstupid.gif
    I helped.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I confess I overestimate exercise and underestimate serving size. :tongue:
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    last night I had 25 calories left and asked my 16 year old daughter to find me something in the house for 25 calories while she was going in for a snack....she came back unsuccessful....then I told my son who was eating an ice cream cone, you know the ones with the nuts and choc on top that it was time to go to bed, his face and hands were all messy so I said put the rest in your bowl and go wash up.....then he was clean and I sent him to bed......guess what i ate....lmao. yep. and didn't log it either, lmao.:laugh:
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I ate half of my husband's meatball which he was tasting, 3/4 of a chocolate biscuit that my 15 month old decided I 'should' and stuck my finger in the Nutella jar :blushing: not ashamed :blushing: ok maybe a litte and no I didn't log them
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    On Monday night I drank a 22 oz chocolate stout. o.0 Since my phone didn't recognize the barcode and I couldn't find any nutrition info that sucker was never logged. I can't even guess how many calories are in that thing.

Oh and yesterday I ate some of the chicken out of my wife's sweet onion teriyaki sub from Subway.