I need friends who will stay on MFP

Options

Replies

• Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    June babies UNITE! I've got about 20 lbs to go (need to reset my ticker). Let's try and do this here thing together. I've been on for 578 days and faithfully/accurately logged 98% of those days.

Bring it!
  • galloway1212
    Options
    you can friend me too, if you want. I'm on 160 days of logging. I know that you can lose the weight. being on here is a great start! best wishes and good luck!
  • twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a while but finally decided to get serious. I have 4 year old twin girls and after I had them the weight came of easily. Since I have turned 40 I have gained back 30lbs and have been struggling to lose it. I am determined to get healthy so I just bought a Fitbit.....so excited!! I figure between that and staying faithful to MPF it has to work! Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day now for over a year. I am not able at the time to always comment, but do my best. Anyone please feel free to add me. I need a good kick in the pants every now and then. My diary is open. I love MFP!
  • dsoucy31
    dsoucy31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i need people to push me to...its horrible how easy i allow myself to get bored and yet cant even face a mirror!
  • applecider92
    applecider92 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, I've been off and on at first, then suddenly stopped for about a month. Now that its the new year, I'm super dedicated to do this, even if it kills me. I'm always happy to motivate and/or give someone advice, and sometimes I need that extra push to keep going. So I'll definitely send you a friend request and we can do this together :)
  • iRunNewYork
    iRunNewYork Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes! 90% of my friends haven't logged in since Screech was on Saved By The Bell. Add Me Too!
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello:)
    I am looking for friends too:) I was doing really well and logging. My daughter had returned home she because had developed an eating disorder that had her weighting 92lbs at 5'8". We were told by the ED clinic that there was to be no focus on any diets, weight loss plans or restrictions in our house while she was staying with us. The gym was out of the question because she was over exercising as well. So I still watched what I ate, but unfortunately without the support and the tracking I slipped. I am here for good this time. She is doing much better and is in her own apartment now. I need to start taking care of me again. I am only interested in doing this the healthy way no gimmicks or fads. No artificial sweeteners. I am looking to make a lifelong change no just drop some weight temporally. When I came back almost all my friends had quit:(
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    feel free too add me, im actually trying to gain some weight healthily at the moment but always want new friends :)
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me. My wife and I are in this for the long haul. Been here about two years, don't log religiously because I travel alot, my wife has lodded in over 700 days now (she is a little focused). Good luck on your journey.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    500 days and counting!
  • macbikegeek
    macbikegeek Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Went away for awhile, now back using Fitbit Force and Aria for tracking. I'm doing my food, water and exercise logging in MFP but mostly watching the FB Dashboard. Happy to be a friend if you send me a request. And happy to nudge you (in a nice encouraging way) if you show in my log as not having been active.
  • niklapeer
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had amazing results using MFP so far and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    hit 520 today, don't plan on going anywhere soon...much easier logging here than with pen and paper :). anyone is welcome to add me
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    i have been off and on too. This time it's going to work. Feel free to add me:)
  • tspugh
    tspugh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well for anyone that wants additional MFP friends
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was on here for a solid year...logging every single day. My doc said I could do without all the "work" of logging, so I stopped. I hesitated, but tried it. It took about a year, but I put on 10 lbs of the 35 I lost. I've decided I like the comfort of logging - of knowing my macros and nutrients. And to be honest, I like how it makes me feel: more in control and more accountable.

I've decided this is a lifestyle change that should remain a lifelong habit. :)
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Going on 780 days of logging. Acheived my goal but, with maintenance gained 10lbs & now back to weight loss mode. Logging everyday helps keeps your eyes on the prize & not let the weight get of out control ever again.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP for almost 3 years. But my counter is at 200 days. I've had set backs for a couple of weeks here and there, but I never let it get out of control, AND I always come right back.

I got within 25 lbs of my final and ultimate goal, and then got a little too comfortable. I have recommitted myself to it and am now less then 20lbs away. I'm working on strength and toning these days too.

You can definitely make that -30 by June goal. It will take commitment, and hard work, but YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I am open to accepting more friends. Please just message me with a request letting me know that you saw this post.

Good luck to all
  • sszymanski
    sszymanski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm just starting but plan on staying.