What's the story behind your Username?

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Just curious lol, I'm a nosey person you see! :laugh:

Mine - well, I like the Nintendo Wii... my surname is Baxter...

I prefer Rice Krispies to Weetabix, but "RiiceyKrispyBaxter" or a variations wouldn't have worked lol.

I also use the name and have the nickname "Chewie" from "Chewbaxter" - Star Wars fan you see, and a school nickname!

:laugh:

So where does your username come from?

:smile:

Darling, you are a complicated man :laugh:
  • ambearlynn
    Options
    In high school my two best guy friends called eachother chocolate bear and vanilla bear because they were obsessed with JD and Turk off of Scrubs. Since I was with them all the time, they thought I needed to be a bear too, thus giving me the nickname Ambear. Then lynn is just my middle name.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Tanee is my first name & I will be fit for life ;)
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    my username refers to my gorgeous 13 month old grand daughter Skyler- Rose, she is my inspiration for my weigh loss :heart:
  • Timkerbelle
    Options
    My dog is called Tim, and he is a little prancing princess :) He will twirl around on his toes like Tinkerbell, and since he is so pretty I had to add an e at the end for belle.
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Someone already had Kewk so I went with KewkDB (Kewk Darkblade). The name Kewk was derived from the word Kook. Kook is surfer slang for someone thats always in the way of other surfers. A general menace on the water. Kewk is the internet form of Kook in that when I played first person shooter games I was always whooping up on everyone being a general menace :) Kewk Darkblade was made because a game I played allowed for last names and that was the last name all of my friends choose.
  • rjlam
    rjlam Posts: 149
    Options
    It is the first initial of my name, husband and my three son's names.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When I was little I used to eat slices of onions like most people would eat slices of apple. The cookie just came because I thought it was a weird combination. Then just recently I discovered that an onion cookie actually exists. XD
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Cute post...well im Hazeldiva1913.... I have hazel eyes...im pretty sure im a DIVA...and my sorority founding year is 1913...have a SuPER sunday MFP'ers....Hazeldiva Out
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My first name is Tristy. All my life people would try to guess what my full name was & most would guess Tristalin. My name is just Tristy...not short for anything. Though my middle name really is Lynn.
  • PrincessPudgy
    Options
    When I was about 12 I set up my first email account with the help of my sister 4 years my senior. It was angelicbabe0907. It's just stuck since then. I feel it's a bit childish and outdated, but it's the easiest for me to remember :)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    caity is my nickname
    I like to think that I sparkle with optimism.
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I used to write a lot when I was younger and my pseudonym was Lukas MacCoy
  • maconk22
    Options
    MACONK22

Its the beginning of my email address.....maconk22@yahoo.com

Macon-is my last name

K-my first name is Kamisha

I was 22 years old when I created my email.

Boring huh?
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    JAM3114 - J is first letter of hubbie's name - A is 1st of daughters name & M is first of my name - 3114 relates to when we moved into our own home
    Need to update name cos we've had a baby boy since & his first name begins with an E but I just don't know where to fit him in!!!! when I was pregnant I used JAM+1 on a pregnancy site !!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I have been homesick for about ohhhh 4 years now (lived in the Carolina's for 6 years) and would have moved back to the Minnesota if I wasn't stuck with my house. Yes I am one of the few people that acutally misses winter and snow.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    T for my first name Tongela
    Mog for my married last name
    S because i couldn't give up my maiden name lol first letter
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    I am not creative AT ALL...Longenecker is my last name. N is the first letter of my first name (Nicole).
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Well, my name and the 25 is the day date my husband an I got married.