MFP Confession Booth

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Here is my confession;

I'm not new to the gym. I've been to multiple gyms in the city for countless years. I quit going to the gym when I bought an elliptical, and once I discovered that I suck at working out at home, I decided to slink my way back to my original gym. Of course it happened to be in the new year. When I walked in to the gym, some girls were commenting on the 'newbies" and how many winter boots were at the front door. I pretended that I wasn't a newbie, and said "they'll all be gone by February"...I was a total @sshat! I should have mentioned that I WAS A NEWBIE! That even though I have gone to this gym in the past, I was starting all over and that they shouldn't judge the people that are trying to have a healthier lifestyle, just because they decided to do it as a new year resolution! I didn't want to be condemed, I didn't want them to look at me like I was an idiot and didn't know what I was doing. I could probably bench press them. But I was ashamed, I was embarassed that I was a resolutionist, and I should have stuck up for the underdog. On a side note, while I was putting my runners on, some really new girl asked me how she looked in her lululemon yoga pants. What the hell lady, who cares? You're a size 0, wearing $300 yoga pants, either own it or buy $10 joggers from walmart!
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I confess that when my husband asked me this morning how many beers I had last night, I replied with "one". He said "that's weird, you still smell like alcohol." I agreed it was weird, and just neglected to tell him that I also opened a bottle of wine last night, and had to sneak it into the recycling this morning. It's not technically lying, right? :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My confession:

The majority of my calories consumed today have come from drinking Bloody Mary's -- I started drinking before noon today.

I'll confess, I'm jealous. I'll also confess, I'm at work wasting time on MFP.

I confess that I also waste lot of time at work on MFP (and looking at sexy shoes!)-- usually while drinking as well. I work for an artist, we drink a LOT though out the day -- call doing shots "staff meetings" that "get the creative juices flowing" ;-)

Where do you work? We need to be coworkers.
  • bikercowboy
    Options
    My confession..... I'm Batman
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to Miley Cyrus when I work out.

Shhhhhhhhh! Nooooooo.. never admit to that. There are some sins only god can forgive.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to Miley Cyrus when I work out.

Shhhhhhhhh! Nooooooo.. never admit to that. There are some sins only god can forgive.

including OP. (her name is sin)
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FOOD!

I'm multi-tasking while "studying" and it's not really working.

I an in a crummy mood and want to scream, yell, shout or something just to get it out!

THANK YOU for this!!! I am in a bit of a mood myself. Dare I run around the building at work screaming like a banchee as patients look at me and wonder why they are not being called to a room? Hmmm. How a nice KCF extra crunchy meal and maybe some chocolate could squelsh such desire. And tequilla.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I stole one of my kids tooth fairy money to give to other one, I will replace it to tonight if she doesn't notice

Awesome. So bad but awesome!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I went on a hike and don't know how far I went!!
    I did legs today, but remember the sets and reps, at least!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I plan on being very bad tonight!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I lied to my three year old.
    He wanted to know what happened to the other half of the churro he was saving. I told him it fell on the floor so I had to throw it away.
    No....I ate it. :frown:

My kids think that the fridge is like the dryer where socks get lost. They will ask me where something they had in the fridge went and i just say the monster got it. Oh well, get over it kid.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options

How bad? Wait, what kind of bad?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options

How bad? Wait, what kind of bad?
    Margarita Bad
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm going to count making-out as burned calories
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I confess that there's no way today will end well.
    I confess that I'm pissed off at my body for waking me up before I'm ready to wake up!!!!!!!
    I confess that I probably won't fall asleep again if I try....
  • THoff2206
    Options
    I confess that I'm a dirty smoker.:smokin:
    I confess that I have a love for cycling.:heart:
    I also confess that I awkwardly stare at girls while I'm shopping.:blushing:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    -I haven't had breakfast yet, it's 4:28PM
    -I'm SO tired right now, have to force myself to go make food.
    -I regret not going to the store to get cheese.
    -I have laundry that I have to wash.
    -I'm dreading talking to my mother on the phone later.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate feeling things for people that would never feel them back..
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My confession:

The majority of my calories consumed today have come from drinking Bloody Mary's -- I started drinking before noon today.

YOU! Are awesome :)!!!
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I ate half of a nutter butter today and didn't log it. But I am also under my calorie goal by 500 so no biggie? I logged my workout on Thursday before I did it and ended up not doing it so I have to use one of my rest days (tomorrow) to make up for it.