Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I gotta say..this one brought tears to my eyes. Incredible, and you got through xmas and survived. You enjoy that body. I can see your man is too!
  • Cbargert
    Cbargert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow!! thank you for your post. This is what I needed. I have 60 lbs. to lose and it seems so far away until I reach goal. I'm also in the process of changing my mindset. No diets….change lifestyle!!! A diet has a start and stop and implies temporary.
  • Violettaff
    Options
    Hi,
    You do look truly amazing and testimony to the fact that even though it does not happen overnight we can all get there with time effort and determination.

I found this so inspiring and just at the right moment as I bowed out of going to an event as when I got dressed I felt bloated and not right, my clothes are tight and I felt so disillusioned after my first week of calorie reducing and stepping up my exercise
    I am going to get sorted and move forward and not beat myself up today, just chill and be good to myself and start with renewed vigour tomorrow!

well done and best wishes x
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you are an inspiration, congrats on such a fabulous journey :)
  • jme815
    jme815 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Several years ago I lost 100lbs and maintained for 8 years. Since the birth of my last 6 months ago I again am back on the journey. I have felt very defeated. Reading your story reminded me! Thank you for sharing. Truly amazing!!! Very inspiring. :) You look so wonderful!!!
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    Wow. One of the best before and afters I've ever seen. The new you looks like someone who was never even a few pounds overweight -- what an inspiration! Congratulations and best wishes for continued success!
  • Myveganwellies
    Myveganwellies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration. I wish you well on your slim and fit journey x
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LOVE your story. You and your family look amazing.
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You have done an outstanding job! You both look great!
  • wendy_j441
    wendy_j441 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow
  • maggierda
    Options
    What a great story! I feel like I could have written it myself. Thank you so much for sharing. You have a beautiful family! ♥
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    SO impressed!! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story!
    Keep on kicking *kitten*!
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Yoou you look like a completely different person. You look hot! haha Great job congratulations :)
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    wow what a change! congratulations!
  • tobefitfifty
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspirational !!
  • justlosingit4
    justlosingit4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing to me! I have probably joined Weight Watchers at least a dozen times over the years. How much weight did you lose on Weight Watchers and how much since then? Did you stick to the calories given to you by MFP? Did you eat back your exercise calories? Thanks in advance for your advice!
    Wendy
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION! Congratulation to you! :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing :smile:
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by your journey and your family .You all look healthy and absolutely beautiful.I also started on WW and found MFP on one of their community chat rooms .I started MFP and stayed with WW a little time but felt that I had learned enough to just keep going with Mfp which I found more informative and so much cheaper ha ,ha.I especially liked that I could monitor my food and macro intake in real numbers ,not points.Best of luck for 2014 to you and Familie.
  • rkstanton3244
    rkstanton3244 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I am so happy for you.
  • 1mountainmama
    Options
    Well you are obviously beautiful before and after, but what a transformation! Thanks for sharing this inspiring story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!