Replies

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome!
  • kat65
    kat65 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, excellent story and GREAT pictures. Congratulations.

Thank you for posting. I have about as much as you lost to lose. It encourages me to see that you did it!!!! I'm on my way....
  • Cjbiobaby
    Cjbiobaby Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :heart: thank you for sharing this. it is such an inspiration. you are beautiful both heavy and thin. i am struggling as well but since i found this app, its been fun and challenging as well. i too am trying just about the same as what you are. i too LOVED to worry about my next meal and have gone through pretty much the same as your story, except no kids. the eating good food part is whats hard for me right now. im not much of a beef eater anyhow, so, lean meats is ok too
  • GFielding_56
    GFielding_56 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Excellent! What a fantastic journey you have been on. Lots of dedication shown there! Well done you! Thanks for sharing inspiration for all
  • shelisa619
    shelisa619 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow really inspirational stuff
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful and thank you so much for posting - totally inspiring!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    great job, your man looks happier and healthier too, how cool it that, that you are influencing those around you in such great positive ways, again, great job, you hardly resemble your former self, really, great job!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Faint. I'm telling you this lit a fire under my bum! Awesome, great, wonderful, inspiring and (add any other positive adjective here)! It looks like your hubby lost weight too. You did the dayum thing and I really appreciate you sharing your story!
    Continue up with the great job!!! Now let me go back and look at your before and after pictures again :)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What a total transformation. You should be so proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • YesIAre
    YesIAre Posts: 15
    Options
    You both look fantastic! I am totally amazed at the transformation and thank you for sharing! You must be so proud of yourself!
  • Ladysquire
    Ladysquire Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not saying anything that others haven't said before but WOW! That is absolutely incredible. You look fantastic and must be so proud of yourself. Well done!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look sexayyy! I had to do a double take since I couldn't even believe it was the same person! Thanks for the inspiration for the day!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! Believe it or not your positive feedback provides me with some additional motivation! Yes, my husband has lost some weight as well. He eats away from home a lot so his journey has taken a little longer. I don't think he is ready to lose it. His day will come! I have shared your positive feedback with him. Maybe that will get him a little more motivated.
  • breelyana
    Options
    Wow! I just joined mfp today and I am officially inspired. Great job you look amazing : )
  • Health4LongLife
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing! Seeing stories like yours is so motivating. Thanks for sharing!
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thanks for motivation ????
  • lauraedu
    lauraedu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Amazing!
  • blh0285
    blh0285 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!