ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• oneday987
    oneday987 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!! Great job and what great determination and will power.
  • heatherota
    Options
    A truly amazing inspiration you are! Well done! I like that you used swimming and working out in your wheelchair.
    Our bodies are resilient and strong at any age.
    Keep up the good work
  • Deaconis
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You have hit home with me hard. I am 46 and our stories are much the same. I am sure I would be destined to be that "fat old crippled lady' in 20 more years too! I am on my path now to get healthy and YOU sharing your story has been more of an inspiration to me than anyone I have seen write here. Thank you thank you thank you for being so brave and honest and congratulations again on your win!
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    YOU are an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Keep up the great work!!!:bigsmile:
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, how beautiful, I'll be telling your story to everyone and my mother who is much younger than you but has back issues among other problems. Honesty this made me tear up, how wonderful and Inspiring, I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!
  • maggierda
    Options
    Amazing!! Good for you :)
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story, you are truly an inspiration and I love your beautiful smile! All the best as you continue your journey!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job. Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump to show my disabled husband he CAN lose the excess weight he's put on. He's just starting to think that maybe he should try MFP too, so I hope this motivates him to try it.

Thank you for your great story and amazing progress!
  • audubontrail
    audubontrail Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! Congratulations!
  • tsugrl04
    tsugrl04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am almost in tears, but I'm at work so I'm holding them back! Many congratulations to you! I have always been the "fat kid" and "big girl" so I totally understand this story. Very motivational.
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look absolutely amazing????????????????
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking amazing, happy and proud. Congratulations :smile:
  • myhoneyrose
    Options
    You look wonderful Sue. I am proud of you! Keep up the wonderful work!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    So very happy for you and all your effort!!! You have done an amazing job!!!! To be able to walk again after being told you couldn't is a wonderful thing! WTG! :)
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You've had a remarkable year not just in weight loss, but also in insight and the inspiration you've given to so many on MFP. If it was possible for you to hear all of your friends together I'm sure you'd be hearing "Hip Hip Hip HOORAY"!
  • freedom403
    freedom403 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    U did it. Yay
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I dont even have the words to say how happy I am for you!!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!