ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Congratulations!
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What an awesome change! :smile:
  • taschulz
    taschulz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. You are very inspirational and AWESOME!!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring! Great job!
  • mslmills04
    mslmills04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and you look so much younger now! I have about 15 pounds until I meet my goal, but your story just pushes me to not allow any excuses to hold me back. I let stress eating pack the pounds on about three years ago and have lost 20 lbs so far. I have been up and down in the last year, but I am determined to get healthy and consistent this year. Would you mind telling us more about your actual diet/food plan?
  • tunesntea
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome!
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress! You've done great!
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Thanks so much for sharing your story!!
  • onebookwonder
    onebookwonder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Your experience gives me a snapshot of what my future will look like if I don't take this more seriously now. My mother always tells me to take my health seriously because if I don't, I'll suffer complications with my health when I'm her age (66). I'm 36 now at 283 lbs. The lowest weight I've been as a young adult was 178 at 21 years of age. To know that you were able to have this much success at a point in your life when everyone tells you it's nearly impossible is just awesome and encourages me to try harder NOW. If I ever find myself getting discouraged at the long journey I have ahead of me, I'll definitely read your post again to help me stay on track. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    PROUD OF YOU!! what a great story. Thanks for sharing !!
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been following your story for awhile and was just the other day wondering if you'd had the surgery. I'm so happy to see you've made it and you haven't let anything get in your way. As always, very inspiring. Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is the BEST success story I have read! You need to do some motivation speaking. You know, the Daily Mail always publishes stories about weight loss, but I've never read one as inspiring as yours. You are so awesome!
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you SOOO MUCH sharing your story!! I've had a life-long battle with my weight, and like you, tried everything under the sky to lose it and only to gain it back. My latest attempt was a couple of years ago with WW (again) and joining a gym. I was very proud of myself for losing 46 lbs. at the age of 48 and felt that I was finally on the right course!! But unfortunately, I fell off WW when the at-work program ended, then I got sick and stopped going to the gym. Needless to say, I gained every pound back, plus some (after I vowed to NEVER gain it back!!)

Now, at 51 yrs, going through menopause and needing to lose 90 lbs, I feel as if it will never happen, but I know I can do this with determination and discipline, and your story has given me the hope and inspiration I need to keep going. Thank you!!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see your story posted here. I often read your blogs and I love the progress you are making. You are an inspiration to so many. I know that it is not always an easy path, but you have such a good attitude! I became a granny just a little over a year ago and I, too, decided that I didn't want to be a "plush, cushy" granny, but one who could run after my grandson and play on the floor with him and be able to get up afterwards.

Thanks for sharing your progress with us, and please keep posting about how you are doing!

God Bless! :flowerforyou:
  • alexander_airey93
    Options
    Congrats! Well Done :)
  • toy_
    toy_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This made me cry. My mom has knee pain due to arthritis, she uses a cane and has even "joked" about having her legs amputated because shes so miserable. I'm going to send this to her. You are amazing, thank you. :)
  • MrsMaisonet14
    MrsMaisonet14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow you are truly a powerhouse and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for sharing, you look amazing!! :heart:
  • hellotini
    Options
    Wow. What an amazing story! You are an amazing inspiration. I will keep you in mind next time I make an excuse as to why I cannot do something. I wish you all the best if luck in the rest of your journey!
  • robinbsspgh
    robinbsspgh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing, and so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!