ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats on your success and thank you for sharing your story!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing :flowerforyou: Such an inspiration!! :smile:
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on the weight loss.
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tears of joy for you!!! so very proud! Thanks for being such an inspiration!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! A really big congratulations! An amazing transformation! So pleased for you :flowerforyou:
  • j3nndar3lla
    Options
    This is an incredible achievement!! You are an inspiration :) congratulations and thank you for sharing your story.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sue, you are AMAZING!!
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! A real inspiration!! well done!
  • mrswiggum
    mrswiggum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous and inspiring, and you look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful! thank you for sharing! congrats on your hard work
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Truly inspiring and you look great!! Thank you for sharing, this touches me because my grandmother seems to have given up on her self and has some medical issues herself, this gives me hope for her :-)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Awesome.

The next time a fifty year old starts complaining about their age-related metabolic challenges, I'm pointing them your way.

Absolutely incredible work, young lady.
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What an inspiration.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well done, Momma!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's an incredible journey! Congratulations--you look GREAT!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing, I love reading your progress stories. Congrats on all your success thus far and I can't wait to see the next one :flowerforyou:
  • Laureegi
    Laureegi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you must be so proud of yourself and rightly so. I read your story with a smile at the references to the' post menopausal' metabolism being virtually shot. I too am in that 'time' of life and yes, my metabolism has slowed down considerably, plus to make matters even more difficult, I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes in 2007 so this also makes losing weight that much harder to achieve, but achieve it I will because I want to have more energy, get involved with more activities in my community and at my church, and most importantly be more engaged with my 8 grandchildren, all of whom, I adore. I've lost (at a snail's pace, I might add) 18 pounds thus far and need to lose another 42 so wish me luck. Reading your story gave me a nice boost in the 'can do' department and I want so say thanks and keep up the great work! You go, girl!!
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW, YOUR STORY IS INCREDIBLE!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND BEING A REAL INSPIRATION.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have always loved to read your blog posts. I am so very very happy for you and all the wonderful changes you have made. <3 To a long and healthy life for you and Ed! <3!
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God.

To repeat everyone else above, you are amazing!
    Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!