ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• mandycapped
    mandycapped Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • VP56
    VP56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    God Bless you! I thank you so much for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work. Tho I make them up daily, I really have no excuse for not sticking with my program to exercise & eat right so that I can lose the rest of my weight. I've been like a yo-yo lately. Now to get serious about getting my last 53 lbs off!
  • ododds
    ododds Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story, thank you for sharing it.
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Holy mackerel, Sue, YOU LOOK STUNNING! I have been so inspired by your story, and look forward to reading your blog. You are awesome!! Thanks for sharing your success, and showing what you can accomplish when you stop all the excuses. :flowerforyou:
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    You're more beautiful, and I'm assuming still have teeth, but you get the idea... :wink:

29bd16e.png
  • Dimples1975
    Dimples1975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You inspire those who find it impossible to loose weight! You had multiple obstacles and yet you were triumphal. Congratulations to you. You look fabulous!
  • osf8539
    osf8539 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!
  • EpitomeOfMe53
    EpitomeOfMe53 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Your story is such an inspiration. Stay the course, and I am certain that even more blessing await you ;-)
  • Djohnson7337
    Options
    Thats amazing. You are inspirational. Its all mind over matter.
  • JanisMay67
    Options
    What a joy to read..... and what an inspiration you are. Amazing!

So delighted for you.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    This is the first story that made me tear up! Congratulations, you are an inspiration and give hope. You show that this is truly a journey that is ongoing our entire lives, not just the next 6-12 months of focusing on this just to forget about it later on. We must keep in mind in every decision in our lives where our health rates in importance and where we want to be when we are 70 and grandmas!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very insipring!!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you truly are an inspiration!!!! When people think they can't do it, all they need to do is read your story & look at your beautiful pics! Congratulations on both becoming healthy & finally getting your surgery!!
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Your smile says so much!! Great work and thanks for sharing your story!
  • CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your success!! You look fabulous!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration. Congratulations on all your hard work :)
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing!!
  • kathitoo
    kathitoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story!! Thank you for sharing. I, too am a 60+ overweight grandma! So many times I have tried and the scale will not budge! I thought it was broken but my husband has lost 25 lbs,so we know it works! I will take your inspiration and continue on trying. I don't want my golden years to be inactive and boring, there are things I want to do and places I want to see still. May God bless you and keep you healthy and strong.
  • Lovoya12
    Lovoya12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job. May God bless you. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!