ME? LOSE 100 POUNDS? Impossible, but I did it!

Options

Replies

• aggibridges
    Options
    WOW, absolutely amazing! You look beautiful!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    From one swimmer and granny to another....................HIP, HIP, HOORAY! Truly inspiring for the rest of us Seniors and it just confirms for me what I already knew.......................we're never too old to change!
  • BelAug2010
    BelAug2010 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go!
  • JimBarnhartMN
    JimBarnhartMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW, what in inspiration! great job!
  • lamasdura87
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Congratulations and God bless!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Best story have read loved the hair in the 70s U look wonderful

My hair is naturally straight, but tight perms every other month kept up my FRO back in those days. :wink:
  • hiddenorchestra
    hiddenorchestra Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your story just gave a whole new meaning to the phrase 'No excuses'. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!
  • slcrane90
    slcrane90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story!!!!
  • thepinkleprechaun
    Options
    Wow, you should be so proud of yourself, congratulations and enjoy the fruits of all your hard work!
  • krissenior
    krissenior Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational, thank you for sharing :)
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Awesome.

The next time a fifty year old starts complaining about their age-related metabolic challenges, I'm pointing them your way.

Absolutely incredible work, young lady.

Fifty year old? I will be 69 years old on February 6th, and my metabolism was working just fine, even when I had to spend my days in a wheelchair. I feel like I have the potential to be healthier in my 70's than I have been for most of my life.

I can harder wait for my surgeon to clear me to go back to swimming laps. Daily trips to the local health center is something that I eagerly anticipate in the future. I feel like a mermaid in the water. It is the element in which I am free to move every part of my body. An hour of swimming laps is not work; it is a real joy for me. I miss the water.

I will also be checking out some of those mechanical apparatus which were off limits before my surgery. Who knows...I might even learn to love some of those activities too.
  • tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Motivating story as well. No excuses!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    What a truly AMAZING success story! Best of luck to you on the rest of your journey!
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The best success story on here. Hands down.
    What an inspiration!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • CantonMan1234
    CantonMan1234 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!!! You are a blessing :smile:
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an incredible transformation, against so many odds! Truly a model of dedication, consistency, and persistence!
  • kbr31
    kbr31 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yours is a wonderful inspiration to my journey, well done on your achievement.
  • mlynnea03
    mlynnea03 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Guess what?!!! You're awesome, but you already knew that!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible lady!! I'm so impressed with your strength and determination. You will be inspiring many on this site. Congratulations on getting your life back! :drinker:
  • AtypicalKim
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!