4 Years of being single

Options

Replies

• Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Well around here things are a little different. I do the cooking and my wife does the laundry.

Any interest in a threesome?

I'm in! I gots 'sperience and errything!

So.... whatcha bringing to the party then?

I'm bringing the favors. :wink:

Cake and ice cream then?

And we're in Canada here, so it's all about u. As in favours :wink:
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    well according to your twitter (which is clearly on your profile pic), you love to photograph women, so you really shouldn't be having issues meeting them :wink:

You're the same guy who said he reported that Twilight kid for joining mfp while being too you. You need a hobby pal. You're a snitch and a stalker.

I didn't really report him. Sometimes its just fun to troll the trolls. Also, I hardly consider it "stalking" seeing as he put his twitter on his profile photo which i presume he wants people to see? I admit I do need a hobby, but it certainly wouldn't be white-knighting "random" dudes on MFP ^_-
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I think I might have the answer. The best time to lower your standards is at "Last Call".
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    well according to your twitter (which is clearly on your profile pic), you love to photograph women, so you really shouldn't be having issues meeting them :wink:

You're the same guy who said he reported that Twilight kid for joining mfp while being too you. You need a hobby pal. You're a snitch and a stalker.

I didn't really report him. Sometimes its just fun to troll the trolls. Also, I hardly consider it "stalking" seeing as he put his twitter on his profile photo which i presume he wants people to see? I admit I do need a hobby, but it certainly wouldn't be white-knighting "random" dudes on MFP ^_-

Lol
  • Billy323
    Billy323 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Like I said, I know this guy. You guys are kind of a critical bunch and he could use a white knight.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

Like I said, I know this guy. You guys are kind of a critical bunch and he could use a white knight.

Well if he is indeed sincere then he should take heed of some of the advice given within this thread, even if most (my own included) was given rather sarcastically. He needs to stop thinking of a potential mate as a maid and start thinking of them as a partner and a friend. It's been made pretty clear that it's his attitude that's his biggest problem. No amount of muscles or looks is going to help him get anyone worth keeping.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I know this chap and unfortunately he is not trolling. Well maybe a little about the cooking and cleaning. He is a decent guy who is serving his country and trying to navigate the world alone. He recently shaved his head. What do you ladies think about shaved heads? I think he would have been better served to just keep it short. He is 6'2" iirc 215 pounds and has abs. If you guys can toss him legit feedback I know he would appreciate it.

Okay, since you seem to want a serious answer: He didn't give enough information to hazard a reasonable guess about his involuntary singleness. What little info he provided indicates that what he most looks forward to in a relationship is having a domestic servant and that's a problem for a lot of women - not because they don't want to "take care of their man" but because it's selfish and superficial and one-sided. Add to that the whole "settling" vibe and most women are going to disappear pretty quickly when they get a whiff.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,573 Member
    Options
    It'd be nice to stop doing my laundry every week, stop cooking every meal for myself, stop spending valentines day alone... etc.
    Bro, I still do all the **** today as a stay at home dad.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Well around here things are a little different. I do the cooking and my wife does the laundry.

Any interest in a threesome?

I'm in! I gots 'sperience and errything!

So.... whatcha bringing to the party then?

I'm bringing the favors. :wink:

Cake and ice cream then?

And we're in Canada here, so it's all about u. As in favours :wink:

Sure, cake and ice cream. That's exactly what I was thinking. :tongue:
  • LaBelleGigi
    Options
    Seriously, marriage is not for you its for the other person. The one you want to cook for and do laundry for and all the other stuff.

THIS. Although I wouldn't let hubby near the stove unless it's something really basic, but yes, the whole point of a relationship is finding the person you want to do things for, NOT someone to do stuff for you.
  • hotlipsliz
    Options
    You did not provide much information about yourself other than the fact that you're successful and attractive and while that could get you somewhere with some but there's more to life than just good looks and money. One thing I would do is ditch the attitude of wanting to find a woman because you're tired of cooking for yourself and doing your own laundry. Sorry but from what you gave me, it sound like you want a maid, not a girlfriend and any woman worth her salt will not put up with the BS expectation to act like a housewife from the 50's. My ex is like that and, well, he's an ex for a reason, many reasons as a matter of fact but this is just one of them. Back when I was with him I probably put in more hours in the "office" than he did and I was still expected to cook all of the meals, do all the dishes, do all of the cleaning, do the laundry, take care of *his* cats and still be dressed "to please" most of the time; my job was waaaay more stressful both physically and mentally than his and I was on my feet for 8-16 hours while working. Even when I was sick, injured and the one time I was recovering from surgery I was still expected to do just about everything; when I was too incapacitated to cook he just ordered take out. I've lost track of how many times I've both told him that I can't do it all by myself and that he expected too much out of me. That annoyance soon turned into pure resentment and as already stated, was one of the reasons that this man is an ex. Not saying you or anybody should settle for anybody just to "be in a relationship" but I would rethink your expectations.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,734 Member
    Options
    I THINK YOU SIR , WERE BORN IN THE WRONG CENTURY lol,lol,lol
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I've been single for over 4 years. I consider myself successful, in shape, attractive, etc.

"I just haven't found the right one."

At what age or point do I settle for less just so I can 'be in a relationship'? It'd be nice to stop doing my laundry every week, stop cooking every meal for myself, stop spending valentines day alone... etc.

LAUNDRY!
    COOKING!

love your priority list! you is fuuuunyyyy
  • Buttercreamdreams
    Options
    Are you looking for serious replies? Lol...this looks a bit like fishing...
  • quiqui29
    Options
    You should never settle. Just be patient. Fours years is a long long long time but better is to come.
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I bet he puts out on the first date

Who don´t ? :laugh:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    It'd be nice to stop doing my laundry every week
    I hate that stage in a relationship when men stop wearing clean clothes :sick: :laugh:
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    bahahahahahahahaaa funny
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    It'd be nice to stop doing my laundry every week
    I hate that stage in a relationship when men stop wearing clean clothes :sick: :laugh:
    LMFAO <333