What annoys you about your Zumba class?

14567810»

Replies

• cthruu88
    cthruu88 Posts: 1 Member
    I strongly agree with aerobigirl...Zumba is not for everyone. Go out and find what you like. Find out what is fun for YOU!

I am a Zumba instructor and ZHO Mentor in our area. I have been teaching group exercise classes for over 11 years. One thing I will say is that when I have someone c/o not getting enough of a workout, it's been the person that doesn't do the full movement. In short they are halfway putting in the effort. You get what you put into it. When I've given a little more to these people (some just need a little handholding) and shown how to do the move correctly through a full movement I have had 100% of them continue to return to my class. Excellent cueing and knowing your music make a great instructor, what makes a great class is the participants. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ladies and gents that come to my class! They make my heart SOAR with pride :love: :drinker:
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    I seen it on youtube 50 people in a small room, how and sweaty and one instructor allll the way at the front of the class.

I just searched for Zumba classes, it said it cost $5 and its in a ballroom w/ 150 people.

LoL
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    My Zumba class is horribly over crowded and there are 4 pillars in the middle of the room so I can't always see the front! The instructor (I think) seems to check her phone in between songs as well whilst we stand around which is very annoying, also she tends to start around 5 minutes late, and finishes 5 minutes early, that's not an hour of Zumba, that's 45 minutes plus 5 minutes stretching! Still love it though!
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Only that my studio just closed and I LOVED the instructor. So sad. What I loved most is that she understood that I was a spaz and if I couldn't get the steps I would just freestyle!
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Classes being packed and when people turn zumba in to skankercise .

sign me up!