Options

Replies

• HoJo2014
    Options
    I wanna try this :smile:
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Eggplant Parmigiana (gluten-free for my wife) and a salad ...
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Baked skinless chicken legs coated with panko bread crumbs
    mashed sweet potatoes
    oven roasted brocolli
    ...and a glass of red wine :wink:
  • ChaelaMonstah
    ChaelaMonstah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Boiled cabbage, potatoes, and Kielbasa.
  • milknbeans
    Options
    Whats spaghetti squash?! Not sure if you can get that in the uk?!
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I think I might have some baked chicken and brown rice with cilantro, lime juice and cayenne pepper.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Made this last night, and it serves 4. Oh..and not to mention, one serving is 1/4 of a 8X8 dish! So big portion people...you will love this!

Healthier Meat Lasanga (from Everyday Food Light cookbook)

6 whole-wheat lasana noodle, broken in half
    1 tbsp Olive Oil
    1 medium onion, chopped
    1 small Italian Eggplant (1lb) peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
    2 garlic cloves, minced
    Salt and Pepper
    8 ounces of ground beef sirloin (I used lean ground turkey to make it even more lower calorie)
    1 can (1.75oz) tomato puree (I only had some lower calorie marinara sauce, still turned out great)
    2 cups low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
    1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
    1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (I used real mozzarella...not Kraft lol...and it was not part-skim)
    1. Preheat oven to 375 degree. Place noodles in an 8in square baking dish, and cover with HOT water; set aside to soften.
    2. In a medium Dutch oven or other heavy pot, heat oil over medium-high. Add onions, eggplant, and garlic; season with salt and pepper (remember to record how much you use!). Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until eggplant is very tender, 8 to 10 minutes (might fall apart, that is ok). Add ground beef and cook, breaking apart meat, until no longer pink (3 to 5 min). Add tomato puree and cook until thickened, 3 to 5 min. Season with salt and pepper.
    3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper. Remove noodles from baking dish, discarding water and dry dish.
    4. Spread about 1/4 cup of meat sauce in bottom of baking dish, and top with 4 noodle halves in a single layer. Sprinkle evenly with 1/3 of the cheese mixture, then top with 1/3 of sauce. Repeat twice with remaining noodles, cheese mixture, and sauce. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese.
    5. Bake until lasagna is bubbling and cheese topping is golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.

My stats: Serves 4. Calories: 440, Carbs: 46g, Fat: 16g, Protein: 34g, Sodium: 814, Fiber: 10.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Sautéed shrimp with assorted steamed veggies and a little bit of brown rice.
  • blacklabelbabe
    blacklabelbabe Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Beer Chicken!

2lb Boneless Chicken Breast
    12oz Favorite Beer (I use Yuengling)
    1 tsp Garlic Powder
    1 tsp Salt
    1 tsp Pepper
    1tbsp Oregano

Just throw it all in. Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours. You can brown your chicken before putting it in the Crock pot. And as for sides I am having green beans & a sweet potato drizzled in left over sauce :) yummmmmm
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Nothing but water all day for me. Even if I was going to eat today... it's far hotter than I like so I would not be eating anyway. Suffering a heatwave here in Melbourne so I'll keep up fluids
  • entropy90
    entropy90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    1 Morning Star Veggie Burger
    3 oz Plain Baked Chicken
    1/2 Cup of Brown Rice
    1 tsp Sriracha

Cut up the Chicken and Veggie Burger.
    Mix that up with the Sriracha and the Rice.
    Bam! Tasty Dinner.
  • subsonicbassist
    subsonicbassist Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    3 egg omelette with cheese, olives if I have any and Sriracha

Optimum Nutrition Caramel Toffee Fudge whey protein either alone or in some organic oats, haven't decided if I want that or some Fiber One with almonds

10oz (or so) chicken breast with mixed greens, cucumber and carrots with light balsamic viniagrette

SkinnyCow chocolate peanut butter sammich, which I will make my wife bring me ;)
    Ice cream=gainzzz
  • jd1208
    jd1208 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Greek omelette. Omelette with spinach, feta and olives with side salad.
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I have fish fillet in parsley sauce, salad and a jacket potato. Was so nice!
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Homemade Veg soup (I'm trying my best to eat veg!). A sugar free jelly pot, and some grapes
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stuff my chicken breast with spinach and herb goat cheese, nuke some baby potatoes and steam some cauliflower and broccoli.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Nikuman =)
  • myfrogs11
    myfrogs11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Probably homemade egg rolls...yummmm!