What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    That sounds amazing...how many calories is it?

Whom are you asking?
    mine was 538 for the taco salad but because I chose a full serving of full fat cheese, 4oz of meat, regular chips and a full serving of full fat ranch dressing. I'm ok with a dinner on the higher side (comparatively) and do it most evenings though. Plus I have been sick and without much appetite for a few days.
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Green bell peppers stuffed with turkey sausage crumbles, brown rice, tomato sauce. Cooked on low in the crockpot for about 4 hrs and topped with a little fat free shredded cheese. Very filling!!!
    that sounds DELICIOUS!!
  • Kmac2014
    Options
    Ground Turkey chili with fresh avocado on top!!!
    :smile:
  • alc212
    alc212 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sweet Mango Curry Mince :)
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Green bell peppers stuffed with turkey sausage crumbles, brown rice, tomato sauce. Cooked on low in the crockpot for about 4 hrs and topped with a little fat free shredded cheese. Very filling!!!

Sounds delicious, do you mind sharing the recipe? :)
  • Foodiethinking
    Foodiethinking Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Stir fry of chicken breast, some Chinese seasonings, a little oyster sauce for flavour with chilli and vegetables, probably green pepper and broccoli.

MFP has said they're developing a recipe database to release once they get enough recipes. Maybe people could input them onto the site because everything sounds lovely! You have to add your own recipe and tick the box that says 'yes' to sharing, and then just put a few directions in. It's really quick and easy to do!
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pizza minus the starchy base - cauliflower base instead! Delish!
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    chipotle prawn chilli with basmati rice topped with avocado
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Freezer meal. I cook regular batches, but as we are empty nesters eat from freezer meals 3-5 times a week. Tonight are cabbage rolls filled with ground turkey, onions, couscous, the exterior cabbage leaf gets pretty limb but does an amazing job of keeping the interior fresh ( no freezer burn). Rolls were originally cooked in home made tomatoe purée with roasted garlic from garden last summer. Side dish for these will be steamed fresh cabbage.
  • lonestargyrl
    lonestargyrl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Could I get the recipe for those enchiladas, please?
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    sauteed eggplant mushrooms peppers and onions in a wrap with bbq sauce (leftovers). making quinoa stuffed peppers for dinner tomorrow
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I had spaghetti with beef spaghetti sauce (One cup cooked noodles + half cup sauce)
  • littlemissy86
    Options
    i had diet coke chicken with rice, i would definately recommend.....it was lovely :)
  • kzertuche
    kzertuche Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Green chili chicken pot pies made with Hatch green chilis. My parents came to visit at Christmas and brought me 20lbs for my freezer. I am so happy! I also make my own hot sauce with it
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I had vindaloo (tinned) and rice. Except I had it for lunch.

For dinner I had chicken nugget sandwiches because apparently I'm 12.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm making this http://recipes.menshealth.com/Recipe/bbq-king.aspx
    It's really fast, simple, and cheap.
    I make two batches of it (I'm normally against double cooking but since this is just opening up cans and dumping them in I make one for myself using vegetarian baked beans and I just leave out the keilbasa in mine. Then I just use the whole package of keilbasa in the boyfriends).
  • amyfullbrook
    amyfullbrook Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well last night I had leek, kale and barley soup and tonight I think I'm going to have leftover lasagne with some reduced fat garlic bread and some more kale on the side :) yum!
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Cooking sweet potato and carrot soup right now :D
  • Shavonnemarable
    Options
    We are having Grilled Elk Filets, Garlic Broccoli (now thanks to Brige2269), and wild rice. :smile:
  • NualaTW
    NualaTW Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Tonight is workout night so dinner will be simple (not a lot of cooking involved).

2 slices of Ezekiel seeded toast, spread with guacamole and topped with smoked salmon. Steamed asparagus on the side with some yogurt spread melted over it and seasoned with lemon/pepper seasoning.